ReRoll Tokens for Star Hero

@Fluxxx

I am not 100% but it looks like with Abraham picking up the extra star for the next 2 weeks, that if I wanted to reroll a trait I will need to pay 50 extra tokens to do this.......

His bonus is affecting the value of tokens needed

I could be wrong..... it happens! But if you could please check into that @Fluxxx

thanks!

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Your DS is level 7, which makes sense for him because he’s an 8 star hero (without any level 8 upgrades yet) for you, without the extra Hero bonus (yellow star) so that coincides with the chart! 🤷‍♀️
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    ShadowWalker
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    Lvl 7 hero trait does cost 300 tokens to reroll. It even says it in the very chart you've shared yourself. It's all as it should be.
    ShadowWalker
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,869
    But the DS7 is from the Star Bonus this week.. along with the overall bonus .... ? maybe I just never noticed before

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,048
    No, lvl 7 is from 3 pink stars. Your extra pink start does not affect your traits lvl whatsoever.
    SPC_TORRESArtminius
    bladgier said:

Lvl 7 hero trait does cost 300 tokens to reroll. It even says it in the very chart you've shared yourself. It's all as it should be.

I agree with that.... but without the star Bonus..... I was sure it was on LVL 6

But like I said ... I could be wrong and just never really looked that good before

bladgier said:

No, lvl 7 is from 3 pink stars. Your extra pink start does not affect your traits lvl whatsoever.

Cool... thanks for straightening me @Mystique and @bladgier

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 524
    Yeah, the trait itself is level 7. It's just like @bladgier and @Mystique said. Glad it got resolved :)
    SPC_TORRESJaden
This discussion has been closed.