Maxxed out supplies

I'm now maxxed on supplies at 20M, with nothing to do with them.

Would it be possible to add another building to store the extra supplies, maybe called the trading centre/ warehouse.

It could start off at the lowest level as a trading centre, and become a warehouse at the maximum level. Supplies would only be added to the warehouse when the 20M max is exceeded.

Each member of your guild would need a trading centre, and depending on the level of their building, they could withdraw a certain amount of supplies each week. Supplies can only be withdrawn from a warehouse.

Building up the trading centre would let me use the supplies that I have, and then allow my guild mates to use the excess supplies that I currently lose. For example, in the Distance missions there are plenty of supplies as rewards that just get discarded.

Thoughts?
TeenahGee

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 247
    You can buy a gold crate for 200K tomatoes or a gold equipment for 4 M tomatoes in the TG shop so that is an existing solution.
    SPC_TORRES
  • TeenahGeeTeenahGee Member Posts: 261
    I like the idea of sharing excess items with guildmates.
    CallasromeoHuricane444
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    > @TeenahGee said:
    > I like the idea of sharing excess items with guildmates.
    >
    Its not good idea becase u cna create another account and boost your mine account that way
    Callas
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 304
    Keep scrolling to the right int he trade goods shop. There's been an item for sale every day, 4M tomatoes. It's a gamble (random traits), but it better than nothing; and in the worst-case scenario, it coverts (A LOT) of tomatoes into (VERY FEW) XP.
    SPC_TORRES
  • CallasCallas Member Posts: 42

> @TeenahGee said:

> I like the idea of sharing excess items with guildmates.

>

Its not good idea becase u cna create another account and boost your mine account that way

If your resources are full why would you need a mine account?
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 149
    > @Callas said:
    > (Quote)
    > If your resources are full why would you need a mine account?
    Example: tomato day, u buy on main account all from shop for tomatos, then u send tomatos from another account to main and spend it again for gas and weapons.... Its old theme and not good one! U can spend tomatos crafting badges if u are full... Its normaly that sometimes ypur resources are full!
    Callas
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,017
    I have asked for years for NG to create another tomato storage. It's an obvious solution, because it uses tomatoes and raises the cap. But they haven't done it. This tells me that they don't want to raise the cap. They need to set a limit so that when the next council upgrade comes (and it will come) we are all scrambling to get tomatoes to upgrade things. Then people are tempted to spend $$$. That's how it works...
    CallasSPC_TORRES
    Well I consider having a mine account as a low-level form of cheating.
    However, this idea is to share resources with Guild members who might be able to use them to strengthen themselves.
    I don't quite understand what you are saying in your post... if you read the original post the traffic is one way... from players with high resources to players with lower resources.
    I assume that when you say main account that is your most advanced. So if you want to buy resources, to put them in the warehouse, so your mine account can get at them, why not just buy those resources for your mine account. It seems your logic is flawed to me.
    I agree TransmuteJun... there will be a rush to get enough tomatoes to upgrade the council when it comes.
    My original post says that only tomatoes accrued above the 20M (current) upper limit can go into the warehouse. So you'll still have your 20M .. that's not up for donations. The extra stuff in the warehouse is to help out guild mates. I don't want to exchange tomatoes for weapons, etc. I already have good equipment on my survivors, and the XP for scrapping the weapon is paltry.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,795

I have asked for years for NG to create another tomato storage. It's an obvious solution, because it uses tomatoes and raises the cap. But they haven't done it. This tells me that they don't want to raise the cap. They need to set a limit so that when the next council upgrade comes (and it will come) we are all scrambling to get tomatoes to upgrade things. Then people are tempted to spend $$$. That's how it works...

Exactly. It is no coincidence that the last few council upgrades they have forced us into upgrading a building we don't want to first before we can move onto the council. If everyone had infinite tomatoes then there wouldn't be the 6 monthly tomato rush.
    Callas
    Hi Welly...thanks for your input.
    I just don't think that everyone will have infinite tomatoes. The warehouse has to be built up from the trading centre, costing tomatoes as you go. Then it was a weekly 'withdrawal' of someone's surplus. If that player (with the surplus) drops below 20M, no more tomatoes get added to the warehouse until the upper limit is reached again.
  • pirate1125pirate1125 Member Posts: 320
    There should have been something to upgrade with last update, car radio tent, storage. Any thing at all
  • MacVMacV Member Posts: 127
    NG wants players to spend, so I doubt resource sharing will occur. It's just business.
    I do think that NG should make a permanent option to spend tomatoes in the trade shop. I've had 20m forever, spend it, and builds right back up in no time. Why can't I use them on a regular basis for trade? Even a few days a week would be nice.
    MacV (Trinity)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Tolstoy
    Callas
    I totally understand that NG want to encourage players to spend real-world money. Obviously some of that money goes back into the game for development of upgrades, etc.
    My Guild doesn't seem to have many spenders. $20 here and there is ok for me, but others may have tighter financial restraints. I would just like the opportunity to offer them use of resources that I currently can not use.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,798
    Tradeshop Tuesday would make most sense, gear for 11k TG and option to spend tomatoes aswell.