Fast Walkers??

Comments

• mirmir Member Posts: 116
    Yeah, give us the stones so we can throw them across the map from behind the bushes 😂And finally we come up with the shields , the second hand is always free.😁
    JenngGovernatorromeoMFJigsaw
  • ErmaksErmaks Member Posts: 108
    This zombie still needs extra skill that will hit three targets, like Morgan's staff
    psychwolfShadowWalkerGovernatorromeo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,819
    SgtSalami said:

I don't understand including fast walkers in the game. They really aren't part of the walking dead world, and I don't want them added to other challenges.

@DLich ?? You are back? :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatorJenngxbamfxSgtSalami
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 193
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    > I haven't seen this mentioned in the other threads but there are a lot of them so i might have missed it, but on two occasions now the fast walkers cruised right past my bruisers to attack my scout.
    >
    > That's just not right!
    >
    > Unless they're now Neo Einstein Bolt walkers.

Was your scout the leader? They tend to go after the leader first if possible
    capibararomeoGovernatorxbamfx
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 126
    edited October 10
    @TWDaddiction The scout was in lead yes.

@jimmorrison369 unfortunately i'm not in the habbit of recording all missions so i borrowed a screen from a guildmate who's toons where in the same position to draw the movement of the fast walker prior to attacking.

Even if it was wandering it should have attacked the middle survivor, right? Or am i missing something here?

jimmorrison369GovernatorJenngcapibara
  • DragonLoveDragonLove Member Posts: 119
    I like this idea @Mario_Romero lol
    romeo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,695
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    > We should now get a new hero with leadertrait "Laces": Has a 50% chance to tie a walker's shoelaces together whilst attacking and thus slowing the walker down to half speed." o:)

Dude! I had the exact same thought
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoTHCross
    Maybe it's a drive by move like Daryl @Mario_Romero
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    THCrossbigbeano
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 261
    When they were teasing the new traits, I actualy thought Point Blank was going to reduce enemy Dodge/BD since the symbol looked like someone aiming. Maybe it would decrease Body Shot chance, or increase Critical chance as well. It made sense to me since they were introducing the Fast Walkers. Perhaps this could be a new trait?
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 46
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    > I haven't seen this mentioned in the other threads but there are a lot of them so i might have missed it, but on two occasions now the fast walkers cruised right past my bruisers to attack my scout.
    >
    > That's just not right!
    >
    > Unless they're now Neo Einstein Bolt walkers.

It just arrived to me, Mario.
    It already arrived sometimes with other walkers on other challenges, but this one don't deserve it.
    I suggest Neo BOlt Raper Einstein as the Neo BORE
    Governatorcapibara
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 46
    edited October 10
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > I believe they still (just like all other walkers) attack the survivor that is closesy by.
    > However, if they are wandering, then it depends on wich survivor triggers their attention.
    >
    > Right?

No. It don't. Sometimes they do the moonwalk to the weakest ass.
    It arrived that one pass my bruiser (in overwatch, touching him but he continued) just because he preferred to dance with the scout behind. I'm not kidding. Its weird but right.
    GovernatorJenngcapibara
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 126
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Mario_Romero said:

> We should now get a new hero with leadertrait "Laces": Has a 50% chance to tie a walker's shoelaces together whilst attacking and thus slowing the walker down to half speed." o:)

Dude! I had the exact same thought

I've heard some people say you've had some good ideas in the past @ATLAS-Z o:)

Just don't go all Zuckerberg on me. :D
    romeoTHCrossGovernatorbigbeano
    > @Mario_Romero said:
    > (Quote)
    > I've heard some people say you've had some good ideas in the past @ATLAS-Z o:)
    >
    > Just don't go all Zuckerberg on me. :D

Yeah I've had a nugget or two lol.

Maybe when Luke comes out his leader trait can be "HAMSTRING" - drive by for all survivors reduces movement of enemies to 1

Excellent!
    romeo
    edited October 10
    Hmmmm actually might be better as a weapon trait or a survivor trait