I love the skinny walkers

The dev team did a great job on this mapset.
What do you guys think?
psychwolfJadenShadowWalkerromeoTroublemakerBalubanbigbeanoSgtSalami

Comments

• PMTPMT Member Posts: 12
    There's already plenty of threads regarding this topic
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 18
    > @Jaden said:
    > #totallynottrolling

Genuinely excited for this new dynamic. Makes challenges, well more challenging. I agree they shouldn't be able to dodge charged attacks but i enjoy the challenge of having random movements. Straight line walkers are boring.
    ShadowWalkerDeathwish19romeo
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    Let me start off by saying I think it was a cool concept. But I strongly I disagree with it making it more challenging. This isn’t a challenge, it’s simply RNG. There’s No strategy involved whatsoever.

On High rsl one dodge is an instant struggle.
    GovernatorCapletonflyingcowkingaquila
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 18
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > Let me start off by saying I think it was a cool concept. But I strongly I disagree with it making it more challenging. This isn’t a challenge, it’s simply RNG. There’s No strategy involved whatsoever.
    >
    > On High rsl one dodge is an instant struggle.

Lots of players seem to be over 2k.
    Sorry if I don't see the issue.

I already said that I didn't think they should be able to dodge charged attacks.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    > @teabagteabagbagrot said:
    > > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > Let me start off by saying I think it was a cool concept. But I strongly I disagree with it making it more challenging. This isn’t a challenge, it’s simply RNG. There’s No strategy involved whatsoever.
    > >
    > > On High rsl one dodge is an instant struggle.
    >
    > Lots of players seem to be over 2k.
    > Sorry if I don't see the issue.
    >
    > I already said that I didn't think they should be able to dodge charged attacks.

Lol I never said there was an issue. I’m doing well, pretty high rsl and still 3 starring. The point is, you said it adds a challenge and I strongly disagree. That’s not a challenge, it’s pure luck. There’s a difference
    vshield50ADPaq
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,786
    Oi! I’m the overly positive one on this forum! 😀 I’ve been keeping quiet though as don’t want to get too many people will backs up. I also quite like the new walkers even if they are a bitch! Agree that they need to either fix the diagonal movement issue or reduce it to 3 though.
    BurmeliinisMrLuckyvshield50
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,224
    Noooo.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    MrLuckyimacharlie
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,791
    Auntie @Jenng
    The lady with the rpg what does RBF mean😂

JenngCronus
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,615
    Has anyone seen a time when those skinny bastards don't cause a Critical Hit? :neutral:
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 88
    Their speed is bad enough but the dodge ugh, and then you get another one spawning every round too.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 360
    Skinny walkers need fattening up to slow them down
    JenngSPC_TORRESGovernatorimacharlie
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,056
    It’s just a money tactic to get players to spend more on gold. Make no logical sense to allow dodging walker to prevent stuns or bullets. Oh course spenders like yours truly are going to come out of pocket and buy good to pass these lame levels being competitive and all, but after seeing the game playing as rigged it allow these types of action is ridiculous. It’s also frustrating to be able to set up a map then to have walkers walk through and get you. Just hope to get a heads up on these challenges so I’m can close the wallet those weeks.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,658
    I miss them already.

Can we work sone skinny walkers into the TEEMING GRAVEYARD challenge @Fluxxx and do that next week?

Freemen + Skinny walkers = madness

Bwahahaha!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JenngShadowWalkerDanski_46teabagteabagbagrot