Misleading pre-mission screens

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
Hey @Fluxxx. Whilst no means a massive bug like the gate closing one, could you maybe fix the pre mission screens to show what can accurately be expected in a mission. Like I know some maps won't have a tank on a .1 round but have a chance on a .2, but can it be shown to say they might? Example:

It can be pretty frustrating to think you can safely wear a non stun resist vest due to what is shown in the pre mission screen only to see one as soon as you load up...
bigbeanoSg_Deathvshield50BWilsJadenTCBRITOMystiqueromeofearofthedarkbladgieranthony172GarretGradyWhoareyouBurmeliinisAndreaCronussuzequeueTripodTHCrosszeekdogflyingcowkingRiotZappaADPaqMFJigsawRenopwnsWalkerslayer82YorkshireSteveKarajocabiter370

Comments

• BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 857
    @Fluxxx Just tagging ya again.. It is rather frustrating seeing the splash screen, with the opponents you are expecting to see, and the someone else shows up..
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,806
    edited August 12
    Fluxxx said:

WellyLuga said:

Like I know some maps won't have a tank on a .1 round but have a chance on a .2, but can it be shown to say they might?

You're correct about this, and it's exactly the case with the tanks. It's something to make the .2 round more difficult than the .1 without actually increasing the levels of the walkers, but will investigate and evaluate options for this.

Appreciated. I get the reasoning behind it, I'd rather it not be down to RNG though. If you want to make the .2 more difficult I think just chucking in an extra tank is a pretty lazy way to do it but I would rather it be set in stone than be down to luck of the draw. I think the lock in map needs a few tweaks as it's a little imbalanced compared to the other 5.

In any case, perhaps adding a little tank symbol into the pre-mission screen which says that there is a chance rather than there being no warning at all.
  • dalmerdalmer Member Posts: 43
    edited October 10
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > (Quote)
    > You're correct about this, and it's exactly the case with the tanks. It's something to make the .2 round more difficult than the .1 without actually increasing the levels of the walkers, but will investigate and evaluate options for this.

So how is your investigation, @Fluxxx ?

I will answer for you with screenshots (edited for adding another one):
    AndreaSPC_TORRESShadowWalkerAussom_Possum
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,929
    Yes, that fatty surprised me the first time.
    AndreapsychwolfShadowWalker
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    Fatty/armored in “dump site” mission. Not okay lol
    ShadowWalkerSg_DeathMFJigsaw
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,803
    Goody Goody Gumdrops

Just had a Dexter moment

And a double Dodge on top

Jenngvshield50Governator
  • reekookrreekookr Member Posts: 90
    They do work, like 3 hours a month?
    Refusing to support pay to win games.
    Strategy game where the best strategy is to buy shortcuts with real money
    Renopwns
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 119
    This is a serious issue, if they can't even be honest about such a simple aspect of gameplay as which enemies are on which maps, what makes us believe that NG is being straight about ANYTHING???

Now I very SERIOUSLY doubt the in-game crate chances, purchase bundle prices compared to value, etc etc. Too bad, I had just purchased a weapon bundle a few weeks back but it's probably the last purchase NG is gonna see from me.
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 22
    No point in fixing it when they can get players to spend gold fleeing maps.

You don't think they can keep track of every ounce of gold spent with a simple program? 😊
    psychwolf
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 55
    Well i quit.at level 37 this challenge i got a tank or armored every fu..... Time lost about 200-300 stars 👌☹️
    Elder : Blood and Bones