Fast Walkers??

Comments

• CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 46
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Grendel @Coolseb we definitely lose an action point when moving past one of our own survivors. See from 40 seconds onwards. Glenn can’t reach the finish line if having to move past Daryl and Morgan. Move them both onto the line and hey presto Glenn can now reach!
    >
    > It should be the same for walkers.

So we agree
    Firekid
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,787
    Yes we do! Sorry I though you were saying it were agreeing it’s ok for walkers to pass through themselves as we can! My bad! But yeah their movement rules suck ass I’ve always hated the diagonal movement and this just makes it worse.
    CoolsebDanski_46SgtSalami
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,946
    These are my thoughts. Guessing there are better ideas out there though ;)

1) Remove dodge ability and allow for them to retain their movement.

2) Reduce movement but allow to dodge.

3) Keep them as is but allow Interrupt to work 100% of the time (gold Interrupt) regardless of body shot.

4) Keep them as is but when we attack fast walkers, allow for no body shots.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 704
    In my opinion choose 1) or 4) ...just saying.. o:)
    vshield50Jenng
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    I may be the only one that says this, but I say leave them as is. It’s not like they are in every Mapset. I do hate the dodge feature but only when they dodge twice in a row. That takes the strategy out of it and just makes it RNG. So maybe:

1) no dodging two hits in a row
    2) obvious one, no diagonal movements!!!
    PicBWilsclausLeneaquila
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 244
    I think from a coding perpective both 3) and 4) will be hard to implement as that would require totally new code. My personal preference would be to just change their movement so it's the same as for others, i.e. lose one step if you don't walk in a straight, unhindered, line.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,808
    I have to start recording because now happened again
    I stunned a FW with a bruiser charged attack and nothing happens
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,787
    Has to be a critical hit for them not to dodge it. Bruisers charge attacks aren’t guaranteed criticals @capibara
    capibaraBurmeliinis
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > I may be the only one that says this, but I say leave them as is. It’s not like they are in every Mapset. I do hate the dodge feature but only when they dodge twice in a row. That takes the strategy out of it and just makes it RNG. So maybe:
    >
    > 1) no dodging two hits in a row
    > 2) obvious one, no diagonal movements!!!

And no charge attack dodging!
    And no passing through a belt of more than two steps of stunned walkers!
    BWils
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 6
    > @Coolseb said:
    > > @Daiiko said:
    > > C'est vraiment abusé ces Z! C'est quoi le rapport avec la Serie ?! Ça commence a être du n'importe quoi ce jeu... a chaque mise a jour, soit il y a des bug ou ils cherchent comment ce faire plus de tune... pff... rien avoir avec la série! Bientot les Z vont prendre aussi les armes ? Ou tous les types de Z vont être des Usain Z!
    >
    > Ah ben oui, t'as le même pseudo 😂😂
    > Agree with my friend here! And already saw this point of view somewhere. Where or when this walker appeared in the show? Will they be able to take weapons? 😂😂

🤣🤣 imagine ils apparaissent dans la série, tous le monde meur direct, vue leur nombre! Ou ils mettront des casseroles sur leurs têtes pour éviter de ce faire piquer. 🤦🏿‍♂️ le jeu tue la série!
    Coolsebyous
    At least the new Fast Walkers are not like the old Freeman with God mode.... yet....
    PicJenngGovernator
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    > @ignas said:
    > Remove for them bullet dodge and leave only dodge from melee. Let range have something

That makes less sense to me though. It’s easier for a ranged to “dodge” aka miss then it would be for a melee to do the same. And coding purposes I’m not sure how they would be able to only have melee trigger misses
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    @TWDaddiction
    It isn't that hard. They have the trait bullet dodge and the trait dodge.

Removing the bullet-dodge is actually all they would need to do.

Not saying that would be all that is needed.
    BurmeliinisJenngGovernator
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 255
    > @vshield50 said:
    > These are my thoughts. Guessing there are better ideas out there though ;)
    >
    > 1) Remove dodge ability and allow for them to retain their movement.
    >
    > 2) Reduce movement but allow to dodge.
    >
    > 3) Keep them as is but allow Interrupt to work 100% of the time (gold Interrupt) regardless of body shot.
    >
    > 4) Keep them as is but when we attack fast walkers, allow for no body shots.
    >

I am going to vote for #2. I think moving three spaces even with diagonals and dodging would be fair. However, they shouldn't be able to dodge charged attacks that are suppose to be guaranteed critical hits. I haven't had that problem, but many people are saying that is happening, and if it does happen to me, I will probably have a broken phone...
    Coolseb
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 760

However, they shouldn't be able to dodge charged attacks that are suppose to be guaranteed critical hits.

Does anyone have video of a skinny dodging a charged attack from a survivor class that has guaranteed crit hits? (Warrior first attack, Hunter, Scout or Shooter first attack)?
    BurmeliinisShadowWalkerjimmorrison369
  • PicPic Member Posts: 829
    I see some awesome ideas here. NG should be releasing some checks.
    > @tabernac said:
    > (Quote)
    > Does anyone have video of a skinny dodging a charged attack from a survivor class that has guaranteed crit hits? (Warrior first attack, Hunter, Scout or Shooter first attack)?

I didn't film it but I'm a living proof! It arrived several times to me!
    SEVERAL. (and I didn't broke my phone, notice it as an unalterable cold blood)
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 255
    > @tabernac said:
    > (Quote)
    > Does anyone have video of a skinny dodging a charged attack from a survivor class that has guaranteed crit hits? (Warrior first attack, Hunter, Scout or Shooter first attack)

I haven't seen it. My assaults and bruisers have missed, and I am fine with that because that's how Dodge and BD work. A lot of people have reported it though, but I would love to see actual visual evidence.
    jimmorrison369
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    I preferred the metal heads their bugs were fixed - waste not want not - people spent time and energy coding the metal heads waste not want not 😆

#recycle now #greta #useenergyforgood
    Coolseb
    Maybe this is a conspiracy having to do with @ATLAS-Z'a master missions.....

Kidding!

But am I???
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    Does anyone remember spikey walkers ? 🤔
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,664
    > @YorkshireSteve said:
    > Does anyone remember spikey walkers ? 🤔

Yeah, spiked walkers are like:

Armored Walker + Fatty = Spikey

what's next??

Spikey + Fast Walker = noooooOOOO!!!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    SPC_TORRES