ONLY THE BEST ~ THE GOVERNOR

ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,686

The Gov is a solid go-to for speed farming, as we all know, to pound out XP or Supplies, but...

The secondary part, "Higher-level gear"?

I remember a time when this was useful, but nowadays it's not.

Even lower level players generally get equipment that is to high level for them even WITHOUT the Governor leading.

But what if we changed it to THIS???

I changed the word "Higher-level" to "Higher-rarity" and added "and components"

If you support this, let the comments and love flow. Another small change that could earn some big love?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
EMAIL US --> [email protected]
ManselleBigwil11tabernacbladgierpsychwolfShadowWalkerbigbeanoJadenPandreqBurmeliinisWellyLugamirArtminiusbiter370SPC_TORRESimacharlieFirekidRenopwnsFuriousMoldovan

Comments

• ManselleManselle Member Posts: 21
    I like the idea, he's my favorite villain and he needs an upgrade @ATLAS-Z . Plus his other traits were also good...
    ATLAS-ZtabernacrchapRenopwns
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 467
    Bring it on....although I havent farmed in months hahahaha...but could come in handy on component weekends
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

ATLAS-ZbigbeanoRenopwns
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 258
    When I first got the Governor, I actually thought this was how his LT was suppose to work. Boy was I disappointed when I realized I was just getting a piece of crap weapon at a slightly higher level.

Personally I would like to see the Governor with an entirely new trait, instead of being a farmer. I pointed out all his flaws in this post here:

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/389098#Comment_389098

However, I would be more than happy with your suggestion of increasing weapon and component rarity.

#TheGovernorDeservesBetter
    ATLAS-ZBigwil11
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,686
    edited October 13
    @ShadowWalker yes sir I agree

One thing stayed my hand before was thinking that aspect somehow helped lower level players. I knew it was useless to us, at Max level, but I figured for them, at least there's some benefit.

But I've been playing my Junior account a lot recently (more time on my hands since GWs died) in addition to input from other Non-maxed-players like @Bigwil11 above, and I've found that it's not useful to them either.

You see, since pink stars affect your mission difficulty in scavenge, and since it's that mission Difficulty that dictates the level of gear dropped, most players are receiving gear for levels well beyond what they can use already. Add in the Governor's secondary effect and it's worse.

So in short, no one, high or low, is benefiting from this. They either need to remove it, or change it.

I like The Gov too, so I'm hoping they change/improve it.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    jimmorrison369Bigwil11ShadowWalkerRenopwns
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,788
    edited October 14
    Really nice suggestion, as always @ATLAS-Z. It's not too damaging to NG either, as you can see from the drop tables 5* gear is only 2.4%, boosted to 2.9% when using Gov (XP scavenge, obviously numbers will differ in equipment scavenge). I imagine those chances will just be taken from XP and added accordingly. I couldn't say how much it will boost components as there is no breakdown for rarity. Maybe just make it so it is applied to components full stop.

ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,686
    I'd like to add here that NGs really really should change the level drops for gear scavenge to be within one level of your Max survivors level.

If your A-team is level 22, then gear should drop at levels 21-23. If this was the case, then Govs trait could be used to increase the likelihood of 22-23.

Right now the only way players can get gear at their level is from the trade store, $ store, or the distance.

This change should happen whether or not the Govs trait is improved. @Fluxxx
    Rohlikzauchem
This discussion has been closed.