Season 10 Week 2 Weapon

TrishaloveTrishalove Member Posts: 21
When will this Shotgun Alpha is toting around become available to us?
SPC_TORRESShadowWalker

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 473
    edited October 14
    Pretty sure I saw previously that Alpha will have it when she is unlocked. @Fluxxx can you confirm?
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 259
    Wait really @Billbam?

That's going to change my opinion about this Fall Campaign if she comes with the Shotgun too.
    I could be wrong but I though when Fluxxx was discussing the update that was brought up....but I have definitely been wrong before. Would not be surprised if it is a bundled item right after the campaign ends when Alpha becomes available.

only ONE man knows @Fluxxx

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,788
    It will be the 1* variant she has equipped. Similar to when we unlocked Rufus with his 1* weapon! I certainly wouldn't be expecting a free legendary weapon on unlocking her!
    TWDaddictionanthony172ShadowWalker
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 187
    edited October 14
    Thinking NG will give us a NEW, FREE legendary shotgun when they can sell it in a bundle!?!?

Joke of the day right there

I got my hopes up thinking the crossbow pistol would be free in the campaign since it hadn’t been released.....nope got put in a bundle days before the campaign started lol
    ShadowWalkerbigbeanoromeo
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 259
    Well nobody said anything about expecting it to be legendary. A Rare or even Uncommon would be pretty cool since it has built in Point Blank and assault attack range already. You would just have to be careful it doesn't get scrapped. However, a common weapon is just going to be automatic scrap.
    Mojaku
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 357
    Alpha will unlock with a shotgun, but it will indeed be a 1* weapon.
    psychwolfShadowWalkerTroublemakerMudMoccasinromeobigbeano
    @Fluxxx what is the point of a 1* weapon on a 4* hero? Doesn't really make sense. You have to know it is an insta scrap.

ZettepsychwolfShadowWalkerDanski_46
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,242
    I might have unlocked Alpha if she came with the real shotgun but no way now 😂
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,792
    Yeah, having it at epic would have been a great touch! Would let the spenders try before they buy the legendary version and goodwill to FTP players.
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46Pandreq
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 183
    Complete bullshit @Fluxxx. You greedy bastards know no boundaries as far as ripping people off and making them spend gold. I don't use shooters anyways, but if I did, I wouldn't even unlock Alpha when I got her. Do you think shit like this is going to want people to spend 1200 gold (roughly $15.00) to unlock her, only to get a crap 1 star weapon? I want to delete this game so bad from my life, but I enjoy my guild too much...
    psychwolfShadowWalkerATLAS-ZLoneWanderer360romeoRealClareBtjhookr8900rpm
    @Billdinger you are also getting a decent scout weapon and all the rewards from distance for your 1200 gold. Along with 500 alpha tokens. (She’s a hunter by the way not shooter) and lastly. Don’t reset the distance then if you don’t think the prize is worth it. I can’t see how not getting a premium weapon with her is them being greedy.
    NezoShadowWalkerJadenbigbeano
    @Fluxxx What might have been good for those who dont spend or replay the distance is to have had Alpha's tokens spread out thought the fall event rather than an all or nothing. That way we could have gone as far as our budget would allow then more easily pick up the balance of tokens when the calls start. Also I hope the leg shotgun bundle is not why over priced. Better yet make a leg shotgun take the place of the assault rifle.

FirekidATLAS-ZLoneWanderer360
    I like that idea @Billbam kind of how guild wars rewards worked for Daryl and rick. Although wouldn’t want to miss out on any of the other rewards so could be added to the other hero tokens like on the distance. 50 rick and 50 alpha sort of thing.
    ATLAS-Z
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 246
    As somebody who's done a fair share of griping, I agree that NG has done a great job with this update. New maps, new walker, new character, the deletion of autocover (I complained about for a whole year or more), badge sorting, etc. On top of all that, whatever was making my game crash all the time seems to have been fixed. NG did a great job and like fluxxx said, they always start with low level weapons.

I do agree with the statement that it would be nice if alpha tokens were spread out instead of all or none, but it's too late to modify the event now. We'll survive.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 179
    Its only fair people expect to much. I consider resets free because the gold is easy to save up. 1* is fair would be nice if was 3* its not greedy its a game. I only have 1 daryl knife so doing resets for pumpkin carver
  • BelgarathBelgarath Member Posts: 70
    edited October 16
    New rewards are AWESOME!
    I love that you changed the rifle to a Concussion rifle, that will be my first!
    And Legendary frags are always super welcome, especially since we will be getting a lot of legendary components from all those Distance resets!

Great job listening to the community!

@THCross It might be an idea to update the overview of the rewards in the stickied thread...
    KriegTCBRITObigbeano
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 17
    @Fluxxx Have you taken away reinforcement tokens?
    That's what I need the most, lol
    KriegNezoFirekidTCBRITObigbeano
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    Thank you 👏 @Fluxxx , you best
    bigbeano