PUMPKIN CARVER - Fall Campaign???

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 257
    I don't think the weapon's necessarilly need to be unicorns (that's a matter of opinion anyway), but if we are spending gold to reset the Distance or buying Fall bundles then the weapon we do get for a reset should have some sort of bonus or unique trait.

Once again thanks, for listening to our feedback Fluxxx.
    mimicaJaden
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 725
    edited October 15
    Alternate unicorn could be silver concussion with gold spread and lucky 👍
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,087
    > @crambert_nec said:
    > You should make it a power weapon. Like Daryl's Knife, give it built in extra damage, then gold razor and destructive and silver charging.

This would be a fantastic weapon for sure. @Fluxxx have to tag you on this one.
    SPC_TORRESJadencrambert_nec
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 490
    A lot of players (including myself) see little or no difference in the amount of targets you can catch in a silver vs a gold assault arc. It would be best with silver arc, gold conc, gold lucky imo.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    ATLAS-ZignasNezobladgierFirekidjimmorrison369TCBRITObigbeano
  • MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 123
    edited October 15
    Hello everyone!

I want that knife !! Please raise the damage and keep it as a reward!

I've already spent my 400 gold!

Please @Fluxxx keep in mind all comments!!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,678
    edited October 15
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > A lot of players (including myself) see little or no difference in the amount of targets you can catch in a silver vs a gold assault arc. It would be best with silver arc, gold conc, gold lucky imo.

Dear God nooooo. Sorry buddy, but no.....

You're just gonna have to trust me on this for now
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Dbl_Edge_DEPNezoJadenTCBRITObigbeano
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,791
    Firekid said:

Particularly as you’ve not allowed assaults to have critical aim.....

Or Point Blank
    Assault class was overlooked in the update

@Fluxxx
    I really hope the changes could be made..... these guys are correct

The Pumpkin Carver should have built in damage.... and a Concussion Assault Rifle.

and agree with @ATLAS-Z , ditch the rando Hunter gear........ to be "point blank" it's going to be scrap...... do not ever recall getting one with traits I use.

ATLAS-Z
    Yes yes you absolutely need gold spread when doing Sasha/Assault or Sashault... In order to keep the edge, you can not cover the full corner with silver, it just doesn't cut it.

Take it from someone who's been clearing hard distance every week since it's inception.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    TWDaddictionDbl_Edge_DEPNezocrambert_necBurmeliinis
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > A lot of players (including myself) see little or no difference in the amount of targets you can catch in a silver vs a gold assault arc. It would be best with silver arc, gold conc, gold lucky imo.

Noooooo please no. MAYBE silver concuss. Maybe.

But gold spread is a must
    Dbl_Edge_DEPNezoTCBRITOBurmeliinis
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,791
    Last plea @Fluxxx , then I will be moving on..........

ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerfearofthedark
  • mirmir Member Posts: 116
    Let it be a universal weapon for scout and bouncer . Connect the spear and stick and make a fun monster )) special ability to transfer between classes. threat reduction. Blades, luck, concussion, extra move and critical hit. And that would stick not burst , to wrap with duct tape. And and importantly insert one ambivalent patron in stick, that would in desperate moment shoot zombies , or if quite the trouble itself in head, naturally after such a treatment 50% discount on time. Since a strategic important step has been taken. Well, or something else from the weapon , I am ready for any changes that is. Thanks @Fluxxx
    What are you basing this silver widespread dislike on? OLT showed us that there is little ,if any difference between the two, in his guide.
    Just count and tell us what the target numbers are for each one. Regardless, I stand by choice and respect yours.
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP 15 degrees is a big difference, almost 30% more coverage which is necessary on many maps.
    TCBRITO
    I' m asking what the translates to in amount of targets caught in the blast. If it's a few, I dont care. If it's 5 or more I think it's worth considering.
    If it's a few level 41s that's worth considering 😂
    TWDaddictionTCBRITO
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 186
    edited October 15
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > If it's a few level 41s that's worth considering 😂

Exact thought lol. Letting even one rsl 40+ turd sneak in the edge that wasn’t covered is big. The numbers of walkers isn’t what makes the difference at that point...even letting one slide is a problem
    Danski_46TCBRITO
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 257
    Oh here is a cool idea... What if since this is a Golden Fall Campaign, they can keep the Assault Rifle and Pumpkin Carver with the same traits and in the same spot, but all three traits are Legendary!

The Concussion Rifle would still be better, but currently we don't have to reset for it, so I'll be cool with 3 legendary traits. Also, increased SS would be better than making the Pumpkin Carver a clone of Daryl's knives.

I am suggesting this because some people have already resetted the Distance, and making too big of a change to the rewards might irk some people (even if the rewards are ultimately better).

@Dbl_Edge_DEP

You can't sun everyone here with silver spread, I've tried. It fails.

These are with my two concussion rifles, both with gold spread
    TCBRITOBurmeliinis
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,791
    So two assaults with silver wide wouldn’t be able to keep you alive in that corner?
    On a separate not I’m guessing you didn’t get out of that corner and to the line?
    ATLAS-Z
    > @Firekid said:
    > So two assaults with silver wide wouldn’t be able to keep you alive in that corner?
    > On a separate not I’m guessing you didn’t get out of that corner and to the line?

No no, haha, getting out wasn't the goal there, just burning the armored walkers and waiting for them to die.

I recorded this after they died, just to show the technique. And of course in the distance, you FLEE, come back and head to the exit.
    Burmeliinis
    It's worth noting that if there was a bigger area than gold, that would be the new unicorn...

Diamond Spread, 360° the assault just spins in a circle and stuns everything on the map lol

The more coverage, the more chances to recharge, the more enemies stunned.

The more the better.
    Burmeliinis
    @ATLAS-Z I may be wrong, but I think it's 21 for gold and 20 for silver... can anyone else verify please?
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 461

@ATLAS-Z I may be wrong, but I think it's 21 for gold and 20 for silver... can anyone else verify please?

Are you asking about the degree of arc?
    13 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 2 Global Guilds form a team of 40 Top 20 in Elite & Bottom 20 in Recon
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    I believe with gold spread, if you aim diagonal you will get vertical and horizontal strait. That is a big tactical thing.
    tabernac
    edited October 15
    Billbam said:

Are you asking about the degree of arc?
    Amount of possible targets in an attack.
    @jimmorrison369 proof I don't use assaults often enough. I wasn't aware it translated that way. Thank you for sharing that.
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,928
    I'm interested to see some silver spread too. I don't have any.

I do remember. When I did had it.
    It isn't as much as being able to hit x more walkers (although that does matter of course).
    It is about aiming at 1 walker and also hitting 1 that is remote from that one. I remember being frustrated when I downgraded.
    ATLAS-Z
    I spoke to @bladgier in relation to this and he ascertained that silver and gold lucky (in comparison) have a minimal difference in impact on her LT chance. However there may be quite a difference using a different arc size (more enemies =more chances). I just wanna know the actual difference as this will affect player purchases.