Reinforcement tokens removed from golden fall

I for one was excited to get the 20 reinforcement tokens from golden fall rewards and now they have removed them, I would much rather have them than reroll tokens :(
TCBRITODeathwish19MFJigsawbigbeanoDrhooanthony172Carl_Tyreese999PicKriegaquila

Comments

• MojakuMojaku Member Posts: 124
    Really disgusted with the changes made @Fluxxx

This morning I started to raise the level 28 to 29 shovel because there were 20 reinforcement tokens and now you remove it? and you put 2 gold badges? seriusly?

see attacment!

Not bad, the following! I prefer the rewards before and those who don't want to spend gold that don't spend it ... is their problem.

I'm tired of you always paying attention to pay to win players, without normal players, this game was going to waste!!!
    suzequeuerogueDSATLAS-ZNezoFirekidTCBRITObladgierJayZKyrusJaden
  • Emma129Emma129 Member Posts: 3
    I used to be a f2p player but have recently become a p2p player, I have bought numerous weapons and have bought reinforcent tokens but still don't have enough without buying more token bundles, I get that top end players want the rerolls and badges more, just where I am in the game I would have really appreciated those tokens right now 🤷‍♀️
    jimmorrison369Deathwish19Zetteaquila
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 299
    > @Mojaku said:
    > Really disgusted with the changes made @Fluxxx
    >
    > I'm tired of you always paying attention to pay to win players, without normal players, this game was going to waste!!!
    >

Well, I would like to apologize. I had made a post that pretty much suggested these new additions. Although I didn't ask to remove reinforcement tokens specifically, something had to be removed and I think the changes are for the better. By the way I am definitely not a big spender, I only recently made my second purchase in 3 years, a Morgan Staff which I had missed out on during the Winter Campaign. I think NG has done a pretty good job of listening to all of their playerbase.
    BelgarathTCBRITOJenngDrhoo
    @TWDaddiction

Complain any! Reality quite!

I have already spent 400 gold at restart distance and just spent 28 tokens for the weapon!

Go make money to pay NG and leave me alone
    BelgarathNezoTCBRITOInfinite_M0nkeyJaden
    @ShadowWalker I'm sorry NG just listen to some type of his players ...
    BelgarathDrhooanthony172
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,873
    I don’t understand @Mojaku are you saying you wouldn’t have upgraded that shovel if the 20 reinforcement tokens had never been in the rewards?
    Good choice on the weapon by the way it’s great and one of the first I did with my reinforcement tokens. I’m guessing you are free to play so what else are you spending your reinforcement tokens on? I haven’t bought any and run out of stuff to use them on. Got 80 saved so far should have enough for 4-5 weapons by Christmas when the updates out...
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 220
    Free stuff rocks! Each player’s individual choice if they want to spend gold on resets that also give us free stuff. Thanks NG!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Jenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,886
    @bladgier you forgot the sarcasm Font bro
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    bladgier
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,001
    There @ATLAS-Z fixed that for ya. BRUH
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerJadenJenng
  • PMTPMT Member Posts: 13
    Wait.....you can get reinforcement tokens elsewhere I'm going to give my guild leader a bollocking he suppose to enlighten us everything about the game 😂😂
    JenngManselle
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 275
    AchillesV said:

If they would have displaced the Hilltop Maggie tokens with reinforcement tokens, I don't think anyone would complain about that, or would they?

True! Those tokens are not that easy to get for f2p..
    Me encanta leer vuestras tonterías, os felicito, pero bueno ya llegará el momento en que me descojone de vuestras mierdas... y llegará... como ha todos.

Lo que ya no se es si se me ha olvidado la fuente de sarcasmo o no
    anthony172
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 138
    As f2p I think the concussion rifle is better than almost anything else, so I am happy with the changes, even thou I am short of reinforcement tokens.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    Jenngjimmorrison369ManselleTCBRITO
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 257
    I would have personally preferred the reinforcement tokens instead of the legendary fragments, since I'm sitting on 8 of them already while waiting for any components to drop. But that may only effect me personally, so I digress. Overall, I'm happy with the new weaponry so I give props for the changes.
    Danski_46JenngTCBRITO
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 299
    @jrodrf2

If I could send some components to you I would. I have enough components to craft 3 legendary badges but I have no fragments :disappointed:

And that's after I gambled and crafted a legendary badge with an epic fragment and 4 legendary components!
    Jenng