Gold for Gas. Really!!!!

Hi @Fluxxx

Currently, when not stocked with enough gas to start a mission you can use gold to fill your gas supply to 100%.

I've been playing for a long time. I think I've only ever done that once and that was after a late night at the pub.

When I WOULD use gold for gas is a micro-purchase. By that I, mean being able to purchase "just" enough gas to complete one mission.

Mission done gas supply = 0.

I know every player can relate to when you've been on a roll and want to do that one last mission and go to bed/pub/work/school/etc.

Please, take my gold that you would never, ever, have otherwise :smile:
Member LegionOfDoom
fretjeDanski_46jimmorrison369AndreaTroublemakerWellyLugafearofthedarkbladgierArtminiusATLAS-ZJenng8900rpmJadenwar

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 739
    Nice idea, the amount of gold could vary depending on how much gas you need. 2 gold for 1 gas is approx the going rate so that would be fair enough.
    jimmorrison369Jenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,236
    Awesome idea.

Feel the need for this since early NML days.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Pic
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 264
    Yea this could be nice not filling up full gas but to do another mission when 2-3 gas left.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 110
    There are also weeknights when I would be interested in buying Full Gas for just a couple of hours but don't want to buy 24 hours worth. If we can buy a smaller amount of full gas appropriately priced, with gold preferably, I'd be all over that.
    PicDanski_46Jenngmaku11
  • PicPic Member Posts: 838
    Paying for a few hours of a gas booster would make the 24 hour one obsolete. Nobody plays the entire 24 hours.
    ArtminiusTransmuteJunBWils
    edited October 17
    Just have to price it so the 24 hour one is still a better deal provided you used it for at least x number of hours - somewhere around 10 or 12.
    edited October 17
    I have it at 105 gold for 4 hours of full gas, which doesn't take away from the kind of days you'd currently buy 24 hours worth, it would be extra income on days when players currently would just find something else to do. It also give F2P players some limited full gas after they save for a while towards a special day and make them happy.
    Jenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,823
    How did you get to 105 gold? At the current price (2 gold for 1 gas) that would 52.5 gas, that’s not going last 4 hours....
    Price of gold purchase from Resources factored into equivalent cost of 24 hour full gas, then factored for 10 hours at that rate costing the same as the current 24 hours, then multiplied by 4 to get a full number.
    Firekid
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,717
    Yes please. A la carte gas for gold has long been a desire of mine.

I would love this. And I would probably spend more gold. Being realistic.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    jimmorrison369Jenng
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 308
    I concur. It's always amused me a bit that, in the apocalypse, you can only FILL your gas tank! No, no, no! No siphoning a gallon or two off of an abandoned car.
    Top 'er up or GTFO. :lol:
    JenngZetteBWils
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,823
    > @AchillesV said:
    > Price of gold purchase from Resources factored into equivalent cost of 24 hour full gas, then factored for 10 hours at that rate costing the same as the current 24 hours, then multiplied by 4 to get a full number.

That makes sense, which just goes to show how bad a deal we get for refilling with gold now!
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 196
    Lmao with those numbers, we’re getting completely scammed right now at that rate. I knew it was bad but dang.
    Jenng