Radioactive lasts until start of next challenge!

Is this correct or an error? @Fluxxx would appreciate an actual response from you.... instead of just ignoring and pretending my questions don’t exist....
Grow a pair, and maybe do your job? This does effect the community... I believe that’s your wheel house or am I wrong?
psychwolfNezobigbeano

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 561
    My bad for not answering you before, sometimes I miss threads or see them but forget to reply on busy days with lots of fires.
    Anyways, that is indeed wrong, it's going to end Monday 12PM UTC. Will get it corrected, thanks for pointing it out!
    ShadowWalkerBWils
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 106
    Wonder who's the aggressive one, the one who posted the question or the one attacking him?
    TWDaddictionsuzequeueTCBRITObigbeanoGrady
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 147
    edited October 2019
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Drhoo said:

> Wonder who's the aggressive one, the one who posted the question or the one attacking him?

That's easy. It's the @Grinch

Rule #1 in my guild family is "Don't be a dick"

It's generally a good rule for life in general.

Stop trying to come up with excuses @ATLAS-Z And yes, Richard is still angry about having been kicked out!
    ShadowWalkerBWils
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,291
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 372
    edited October 2019
    > @Drhoo said:
    > Wonder who's the aggressive one, the one who posted the question or the one attacking him?

Far from attacking him man. I said I agree where he’s coming from. But attacking the guy and telling him to “grow a pair” isn’t usually how you get people to respect you lol

But hey. Let a grinch be a grinch
    suzequeueGrady
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Three other attempts received no response...
    I got an answer this time.
    Sometimes the squeaky wheel makes one last screeching before it seizes realizing the machine is broken.
    bigbeano
    Fluxxx said:

My bad for not answering you before, sometimes I miss threads or see them but forget to reply on busy days with lots of fires.
    Anyways, that is indeed wrong, it's going to end Monday 12PM UTC. Will get it corrected, thanks for pointing it out!

Thank you, appreciate acknowledgement and a speedy response.
    aquila
    ATLAS-Z said:

And his heart grew three sizes that day...

Only lasts a day or two then it goes back to normal. Don’t be fooled!
    ATLAS-Z
This discussion has been closed.