Bruisers get bruised after 2 hits after the update

@Fluxxx

Why is it possible that AFTER the update my bruisers and Abe (Tank) can t take much damage, my bruisers and Abe get bruised after 2 hits (lvl 35 normal walker) or 1 hit from a lvl 36/37 burning walker or from 1 hit from Spikey.

My bruisers and Abe have all almost 20K health and 75%-80% DR, bruisers also have hazard suit, before the update they could take much more damage en they had lower badges also.

Comments

• bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    2 hits from a burning walker (especially on ranged) to get bruised on 35 is perfectly normal as well as 1 hit bruise from 37. With 20k health and 80dr. Nothing out of ordinary.
    WellyLugapsychwolf
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,683
    I am nearly certain that people think they are getting bruised earlier than before update. Now this may well be true as in, they are getting bruised on Wednesday instead of Friday but only because they are playing harder difficulties only. Level 36 is where I usually start slowing down and that’s where I still slow down.
    Danski_46BurmeliinisSherry
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,614
    edited October 2019
    I think if you expect 2 hits from 35 and nothing to happen you're living in a bubble. I'm fairly sure even with the best badges and gear even with 2 hits at 35 you'd be hoping for dodge to trigger at least once to avoid injury.
    crambert_nec
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,077
    My bruisers aren't getting bruised any more than usual. At level 37 and they can take a couple of hits before bruising.
    romeo
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 710
    Firekid said:

I am nearly certain that people think they are getting bruised earlier than before update. Now this may well be true as in, they are getting bruised on Wednesday instead of Friday but only because they are playing harder difficulties only. Level 36 is where I usually start slowing down and that’s where I still slow down.

I'm sure this is the real explanation. With Master Missions people still think they are playing a much lower level than they really are so feel something has changed when they get bruised so early in the challenge.

A lvl 35 walker does around 15.000 critical damage, so even with 80% DR you'll look at 3.000 damage per hit, so 2 hits will definitely put you into bruised territory unless you manage to body shot or dodge them.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Danski_46
    Master mission side effect that is 😜
    We're not used to play high rsls within few hours of the challenge.
    Danski_46bigbeano
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,077
    Here's my Glenn after taking a couple of hits on Forest Farm mm @43

romeo
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Crit hit chances may have been increased for all walkers.... wouldn’t be first time NG has made adjustments to mechanics without admitting it...
    or your RNG is broken.
    psychwolfATLAS-Z
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 710
    LOL, a lvl 35 walker attacking you always had a guaranteed critical hit so hard to increase on that.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,388
    @Burmeliinis unless someone recently rerolled Dodge and upgraded an armor without Hazzard suit and didn't fully understand the game mechanics and the mess they'd made for themselves?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    jimmorrison369Burmeliinis
    edited October 2019
    On the 2nd thought....
    This is my Eugene, full 80 dr.
    Gear and setup made to dodge

He received 17k, 16k and 13k damage from lvl 41 walkers.
    imacharlie
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,388
    I anticipate an epic "facepalm" forthcoming

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    bladgier
    edited October 2019
    Um...Yeah I mean... Of course. I knew that.

<homer/bushes gif>
    Danski_46bigbeano
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 968
    Not exactly Homer...

bladgierbigbeano
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 22
    > @bladgier said:
    > On the 2nd thought....
    > This is my Eugene, full 80 dr.
    > Gear and setup made to dodge
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > He received 17k, 16k and 13k damage from lvl 41 walkers.

Prayers 🙏