Idea what this is for?

I've not played for almost a year seems lots of new things all others i know what they are for but this? nah

Comments

• mobbiemobbie Member Posts: 154

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    reinforcement token for upgrading your items past their original max level
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 353
    You can use the reinforcement tokens to upgrade an item to the next level. You will need as many as the level you are upgrading to, so 26 tokens are needed to upgrade a lvl 25 item to lvl 26.
    edited October 2019
    Am lvl 24 for toons 2 levels from max again when can i use them have 64. wep wise all lvl 27
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    You can use them right now if you have enough of the tokens and have lower level gear that happen to have unicorn traits, your workshop can bring them up to your current highest level.
    edited October 2019
    Must be workshop upgrade i haver 64 cant do anything with them yet. Spam pics if you guys want on how they work :)
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,298
    > @mobbie said:
    > Must be workshop upgrade i haver 64 cant do anything with them yet. Spam pics if you guys want on how they work :)

Yes of course your workshop must allow level 26 weapons before you can use reinforcement tokens to bump a level 25 weapon up to 26.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,125
    So for instance this is maxed at 27, I can upgrade weapons to 29. if I didn’t have a weapon already upgrading it would show that I could upgrade it for 28 reinforcement tokens and some XP. When it was finished upgrading it would show as 27+1.
    mobbie
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 240
    One you can upgrade looks like this (although I am short on xp, so that is red)
    Firekidmobbie
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 240
    And after being upgraded with reinforcement tokens, would look something like this
    FirekidmobbieATLAS-Z