For the love of God please run something else this weekend alongside "Jokepot Deluxe"

Please, please, please run something else with "Jokepot Deluxe" this weekend!!!!!!!! This event is not strong enough to stand alone as the only Weekend Event. I can't tell you how many times I play all weekend, get my normal 1200-1400 stars, and receive only 1 or 2 Gold "Jokepots" all weekend. Unless the frequency is boosted through the roof, or the rewards from the "Jokepots" are boosted through the roof (10 radios, 200K Toms, 25 gold, only 5 star weapons or armor, only 4 and 5 star frags), we might as well not even have a Weekend Event.

My suggestion....Run 1 minute gas, Reduced Healing costs/times, The Herd, Badge removal, or 5 second upgrades for this event as well. I know multiple events have been run simultaneously during "Jokepot Deluxe" before. This is without a doubt the worst standalone Weekend event currently being ran by NG.

You guys have been very receptive to feedback, and for that I thank you, but this is a situation that could really boost the "Bruisers start charged" weekend for all of us.

Thanks,

Chris
TCBRITODanski_46TroublemakerSPC_TORRESWellyLugaJenngflyingcowkingDrhooMFJigsaw8900rpmMrLuckyGovernatorBuckzzden4playanthony172NezopsychwolfKyrusbigbeanomirRenopwnsladre5

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,414
    Yes jackpot is the best event for supply scavenge, and XP

But otherwise... Meh...

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    MFJigsawMrLuckypsychwolfTCBRITO
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    They wont do 1 minute gas, less people will buy gas boost. I have to agree, this event needs something else to combine.
    Like I suggested, something like 5 minute gas could be awesome
    MFJigsawMrLuckypsychwolfTCBRITO
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,414
    x3 free unlocks per hour?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    MFJigsawMrLuckyGrady
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    edited October 2019
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > FYI anyone who don't remember gold Rush is increased gold found in post mission crates.
    >
    > We find more gold, spend less gold, it's a win.

Win right here

I always love hitting a gold crate for 20 gold and then you have a free unlock. You still Spend 5 gold but get all 9crates unlocked 👌🏽

Great incentive to actually boost
    JenngMrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 547
    How about a legendary cloth and edibles event!
    I haven't got either in ages.  ;)
    JenngSPC_TORRESDanski_46
  • teabagteabagbagrotteabagteabagbagrot Member Posts: 22
    Heroin & Hummel figurines
    LoneWanderer360
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 273
    Everyone is silent still.....Kinda disheartening no moderator from the forum will acknowledge all of our requests. Hope it's just a big time difference or something of the sort...
    psychwolfFirekidMFJigsawKyrusbigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,165
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,430
    bigbeanoBWilsJadenRenopwns
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807