Guild Wars

@Vane, how close (in your opinion) are we to having the guild wars back up & running again, I'm sorry, l'm sure you've been asked that question hundreds of times already by now but it'd be really nice to have some good news to report back to my guild members.
Many thanks @Scottie
Renopwnsbladgier

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 914
    @Fluxxx has said that the December update has GW as its priority.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

RenopwnsScottie
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 100
    Many thanks @Fluxxx
  • ScottieScottie Member Posts: 100
    Oops sorry, I meant thanks Billbam. 12 guilds! Wow!
    Billbam
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 914
    No problem...I am just the messanger.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Scottie
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 60
    edited October 2019
    @Fluxxx 
    Could you tell us about the current status?
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 135
    I really hope they bring back GW for the winter update, and do it RIGHT this time. Nobody asked for or wanted a speed race against bots, that's not a Guild War. Just a BOT war.

Make it a LIVE PvP mode, and make it so you can only fight once every five minutes or something so that no matter what device you play on there is ZERO advantage.
    TCBRITOScottie
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,012
    > @Renopwns said:
    > I really hope they bring back GW for the winter update, and do it RIGHT this time. Nobody asked for or wanted a speed race against bots, that's not a Guild War. Just a BOT war.
    >
    > Make it a LIVE PvP mode, and make it so you can only fight once every five minutes or something so that no matter what device you play on there is ZERO advantage.

Dude... Their servers were crashing left and right with "bot war" as you called it. And you want live PVP? I'm thinking you're looking for a different game? Maybe?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    bigbeanoboosh
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    Yeah Guild Wars did crash a lot. Something tells me that having it on the hour ever hour is probably a bad idea.
    Looking forward to seeing it back in 2020, it makes sense not to bring it back until Season 10 part A is done.
    TCBRITOScottie
    ATLAS-Z said:

> @Renopwns said:

> I really hope they bring back GW for the winter update, and do it RIGHT this time. Nobody asked for or wanted a speed race against bots, that's not a Guild War. Just a BOT war.

>

> Make it a LIVE PvP mode, and make it so you can only fight once every five minutes or something so that no matter what device you play on there is ZERO advantage.

Dude... Their servers were crashing left and right with "bot war" as you called it. And you want live PVP? I'm thinking you're looking for a different game? Maybe?

The servers were crashing because when they reduced the required number of players to find a war from 7 down to 5, it allowed an unpredictable number of smaller guilds that maybe didn't have a full 7 before to compete, thus taking up server space and flooding it over. Somebody did the research and posted about it here on the forum back when all this mess was actually relevant.
    Scottie
    If my potato phone can run a game like PUBG Mobile without lag issues, there's ZERO reason that Next Games couldn't make a live PvP mode where one player's team of three faces another player's team of 3 in a turn-based match on maps the scale we see in No Man's Land.

Just saying.
    ADPaqScottie