Silver Crate Buff is Needed

vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,093
@Fluxxx,

May you please consider buffing the silver crates a bit? I actually rather not get them on Jackpot if I can get at least 1 gold crate instead.

Many of us I am sure just scrap the gear we get from silver crates and they drop equipment more often than not.

Can there be a higher chance to get radios, more gold, better chance at XP/supplies, reduced chance of getting rare or less gear, a chance of getting leg gear (less probability than that of a gold crate but a chance at least), and/or something else suggested here that would make silver crates more appealing?
PicPandreqWahooDawgSPC_TORRESjustinc222TWDaddictionBWilspsychwolfTCBRITOzeekdog8900rpmRenopwnsLoneWanderer360

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,093
    This is pretty weak @fluxx. Just sayin 🤗
    SPC_TORRESBWilsTCBRITORenopwns
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 334
    Completely agree! I’m still in the scavenging stage so jackpot is a cool event for me personally. But hitting a silver and instead of 20k xp I get a silver piece of equipment that I scrap for 9k.....

Major bummer
    vshield50BWilsTCBRITORenopwns
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,166
    ((pasted))

Agree

This seems designed to deter you from running equipment scavenge @Fluxxx 

Chances for equipment should be the same whether bronze silver or gold crate.

Rarity from crates could be like this:

Bronze - 1 or 2 star gear
    Silver - 3 or 4 star gear
    Gold - 4 or 5 star gear

And I would love to see a Radio Tent upgrade next update that bumped the % chance for radios in all crates, even if it's only 2% to 5%. Endgamers who need infinitely more radios and have less need for XP, Tomatoes, and Gear.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    vshield50BWilsTCBRITORenopwns
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 105
    Extending my thread to silver jokepot (didn't even see a golden one so far) Rubbish in crates from all modes;((
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 334
    Spent 30 gold here to prove this point. This was an xp scavenge. You’re tellin me 2/9 and 3/9 is okay? Come on NG.........
    vshield50fearofthedarkRenopwns
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 72
    I didn't get one gold rewards Jokepot, plenty of silver rewards which I don't spend gold bars on.

Worst weekend event ever!
    RenopwnsSg_Death
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 318
    I had a bunch of silver but not a single gold all weekend.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,315
    Bwahahahah!

Sigh.

RIP us all.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Picpsychwolf
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,166
    I think silver create buffing should be the focus of improving Jokepot.

Buff silver crates and jackpot gets buffed without doing anything.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    psychwolfvshield50