Fast Building Upgrade Event Please

@Fluxxx can we please have another 5s building upgrade event? Since the last time we had this, some other events have already come and gone 2 or 3 times each. Please run it alongside something else that maxxed out players can get value out of if you would be so nice, thanks!
Firekid

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,127
    I agree fluxxx, you’ve mentioned in the past that you guys were planning on making it easier for newer/mid players to get closer to end game quicker and this would really help them out. More players closer to end game means more bundle sales!
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,070
    How about schedule this one with the new council, that way it can benefit every single player 😁 from new to end.
    BWils
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,127
    Think of the full supplies bundles they would sell!!
    BWils
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    Firekid said:

I agree fluxxx, you’ve mentioned in the past that you guys were planning on making it easier for newer/mid players to get closer to end game quicker and this would really help them out. More players closer to end game means more bundle sales!

This is very true, I am waiting till maxxed to buy a lot of the special equipment.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 581
    It's not a regular rotation event for reasons I can't say, but we'll run it sometime soon, no worries :)
    FirekidAchillesVTroublemakerBWils
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,377
    How about double token return for scrapping survivors?
    BWils
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 581
    We'll run it sometime soon.
This discussion has been closed.