attempted deception?

why didn't it attract before and now, after buying it, erase that trait?
BWils

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    It was an error in Portuguese translation.
    JenngBWils
  • ChimpancéChimpancé Member Posts: 14
    And Spanish too?
    BWils
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 553
    Ask for money back you have screen shot. I thought it said it in English to honestly.
    psychwolfBWils
    edited November 2019
    In this case it's 100% fair not as advertised. At the same time though NG should be allowed to take the whole bundle back.
    ShadowWalkerBWils
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 544
    Now I wish spoke Portuguese! I could've gotten one of these bad boys for free!
    rogueDSJenngDrhooBWilsbigbeano
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 483
    edited November 2019
    Honest error, and we can’t assume a shotgun was silenced lol that was a clear mistake

But business is business and it was a mistake on THEIR end. If you go into Walmart and an employee marked something wrong, you get it for the price they marked even if it was an error.....should own up to it somehow in my opinion. That would be the “right” thing to do here instead of pretending it didn’t happen lol

NG makes way too many errors like that at this point...I know they have SOMEONE that can proof read!?
    rogueDSChimpancéShadowWalker
    Ng can easily prove who bought it when it said that and who did not by time they fixed the error. All that bought it before that time should get a refund or possibly 50% discount. Either way it still is a great hunter weapon possibly best in game for hunters. Fire isn't always a good thing. I might by one not sure.
    TWDaddictionBWilsShadowWalker
    edited November 2019
    I agree. Still best weapon, I love it, and it was worth it. And again, we should’ve assumed a SHOTGUN wasn’t silenced lol

But out of principle that’s not the point. They mess up wayyyyy too many things at this point and need to stay accountable on their end. We help keep the lights on, they can proofread.

There’s gotta be a middle ground there somewhere

Edit. And again let me just say, I do love the weapon! They nailed it. Great job. But it’s principle here. We’re creating a culture of “oh lol there goes classic NG messing up again” and laugh it off. Wtf is that lol it’s a business. They should have standards and we should have standards. That creates a healthy relationship!
    rogueDSShadowWalker
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 25
    Why do you traslate the game?
    I've learnt English playing online games, lol
    TWDaddictionJenngbigbeano
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    This is what it says in English.

If you have any issues contact in game support.
    I don’t speak Portuguese. But how in the world did that translate to silenced attack lol
    ShadowWalker
    The problem is that the features of a weapon that you bought with money change without giving a single message. if they have made a mistake that they say it and allow people to recover their money, but what they did was hide it to see if we did not realize, that is cheating, such as those who use hacks or airplane mode. You are a company that earns money, assume your responsibilities. We are not stupid.
    psychwolfShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,358
    You never know, if you contact support and ask for your money back they may well take your shotgun and stuff that came with it off you and refund it. Have you asked?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 772
    The shotgun does not come with silence, it was indeed an error in translations. If you're not happy with that, please contact support about it and they can start the refund process (the shotgun will have to be scrapped).
    Sorry for this confusion guys, translations aren't handled in-house so this can happen - we're definitely not trying to deceive you.
    SPC_TORRESbigbeano
    Don't say nothing about my money...
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Translation to ng response: we're the phone company and we don't care.
    psychwolf
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,397
    > @Chimpancé said:
    > Don't say nothing about my money...
    >

Translate please. I’m the biggest hater of NG and the crap they pull. Worse ran company I have ever seen probably why their stock stays in the dumpster
    psychwolfdlb
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    @Drunken I'll have some of what you're having, please.