Showing off my Assault

Any suggestions on traits that may make her even better?

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 242
    Most go with a tank these days to pair with Sasha to take hits and stay charged.

So dodge, lucky, iron skin, retaliate and revenge make it a unicorn
    OvergrowdaworldTCBRITODanski_46
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,076
    edited November 5
    This is my beast assault, but nothing compares to my Rufus. Him and Abe paired with Sasha are the best. Throw in my bruisers RGG, Morgan, or Eugene and it’s game over. Now with that new assault rifle upgraded in two days and challenge ready on Wednesday it is going to give me the best stunning game ever. If it works well with this assault then it’s rock and roll time. Just have to protect her.
    OvergrowdaworldInfinite_M0nkey
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 441

Most go with a tank these days to pair with Sasha to take hits and stay charged.

So dodge, lucky, iron skin, retaliate and revenge make it a unicorn

Should I reroll her SureShot and try to get retaliate or revenge?
    edited November 5
    I personally would and I think most would, But it depends how you play your assault.

I play mine as a tank and the sole purpose of mine is to charge, stun, repeat. Having revenge and retaliate are huge for getting extra hits in.

I have heard of some people badging them to be heavy damage also though.

Question is....What’s your style?
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited November 5
    My two tanks. Really wish they had critical aim for assaults...
    Overgrowdaworld
    edited November 5

I personally would and I think most would, But it depends how you play your assault.

I play mine as a tank and the sole purpose of mine is to charge, stun, repeat. Having revenge and retaliate are huge for getting extra hits in.

I have heard of some people badging them to be heavy damage also though.

Question is....What’s your style?

My style has been crowd control. Heavy damage badges. But will take your advice and try to change SureShot to revenge or retaliate. Use them with Sasha as lead hero. Can’t wait to see how that goes. Thank you.
    So I got Iron Skin and Revenge. Lmao!
    Wasn’t sure which one was more important. Next time I’ll try for Iron Skin.
    rogueDS

My two tanks. Really wish they had critical aim for assaults...

Jenngimacharlie
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 771
    Great re-roll result! Most likely you'll be using a Bruiser or a tanky Assault to take the hits and this trait will really capitalize on that.
    OvergrowdaworldBWilsJenng
    edited November 5
    Here’s SarahConners badges.... I’ll rearrange on free badge removal event to get higher quality badges on her. Put 3 damage reduction and 3 health badges on her.

tabernac said:

Great re-roll result! Most likely you'll be using a Bruiser or a tanky Assault to take the hits and this trait will really capitalize on that.

I’ve been using a warrior as my tank to take hits. Should I be using a bruiser and assault as tanks instead?

• GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,650
    @Overgrowdaworld. Nice Assault! I might consider Damage Reduction instead of Health for badges, but part tank/part damage machine is my favorite combo. But for The Distance, having an Assault with luck can be the difference between successful charging and missing the stun cycle.
    OvergrowdaworldJenngSPC_TORRES
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 406
    My main assault
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 406
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 769
    My 2 top assaults with Abe 👍

WellyLugaGovernatorJenng
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 30
    The wretched meta everyone wants today is to use the assault as nothing more then a bruiser with a gun, only used to stun and nothing else. I stick with the old school tactic with them being support in weakening mass numbers for follow up, often with a flamethrower or the light machine gun.
    Danski_46FirekidGovernatorOvergrowdaworld
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,822
    edited November 6
    @Danski_46 How you finding the all attack assault? I have two ultra defensive assaults and nothing else. I rolled Abe's DS and got sure shot so I was toying with the idea of trying to pick up some more offensive traits for him now we have Alpha and buying the LMG next time it was in the shop.
    Overgrowdaworld
    @WellyLuga I've had Agent Orange for a long time and pre razor my favourite challenge team was Sasha, her and a bruiser, charge attack can seriously damage high level walkers and very possible to kill on next turn. With Abe I have 2 tank assaults and she works behind a bruiser all the time.
    WellyLugaOvergrowdaworld
    @WolfyWolf you keep banging on about the meta and YouTube gods yada yada, hey guess what, people do these things because they work to high levels. Agent Orange will not take any hits (33+) without going into a struggle so where that is likely I use my tanks, keep your options open!
    Overgrowdaworld
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,851
    edited November 6
    @WolfyWolf I think most people play the game the way that they enjoy the most, I personally don’t enjoy getting my ass handed to me every time on RSL 36/37 so try to find tactics that work. Sasha tank assault bruiser worked for me which meant I could keep playing the game, thus have enjoyment.
    It’s what is great about this game is people are free to play and enjoy it anyway they like. Up to a point then when you get to the really high levels 42+ the ability to use different tactics is reduced. This is down to walker health and damage. It all comes down to how far you want to go in the challenge really.
    Danski_46Overgrowdaworld
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 290
    @WellyLuga eh, have you not unlocked Rosita? She's built straight attack.
    > @dlb said:
    > @WellyLuga eh, have you not unlocked Rosita? She's built straight attack.

Only ONE target though...that’s a whole different strategy with an assault at that point too
    Overgrowdaworld
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,822
    dlb said:

Yeah I have her unlocked, she is on the cusp of 7* without a single call and currently chilling in my camp without a badge :lol:. As mentioned her LT is kind of counter-intuitive to a class that attacks multiple walkers.
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 376
    My top 3 needs some fine tuning . Advice welcome

BWilsOvergrowdaworld
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 290
    WellyLuga said:

dlb said:

Yeah I have her unlocked, she is on the cusp of 7* without a single call and currently chilling in my camp without a badge :lol:. As mentioned her LT is kind of counter-intuitive to a class that attacks multiple walkers.
    I was speaking of her as just an attack assault. Other than lucky she has the same traits as agent orange above. I dont think I've rerolled her.
    Overgrowdaworld