Golden Fall - Token Collection table

2»

Comments

• BartoszBartosz Member Posts: 2
    edited November 5
    Can I claim rewards after end of Golden Fall? If yes, when I can do it.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    @Bartosz if past events are any indication, you usually have a week after the event ends to collect the rewards.
    Jenng
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,997
    @Bartosz ja też się tak nazywam 😁😁😁😁🤟
    JenngDanski_46
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 327
    A ja nie ;)
    bladgierJenng
  • nelreininelreini Member Posts: 1
    edited November 7
    Awesome. Love this. myloweslife.com
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 408
    Yes, you'll have 1 week after the campaign ends to collect rewards, powodzenia ;)
    bladgierignasRenopwnsJenng
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 327
    Huuuge respect for “powodzenia” @Fluxxx
    JenngFluxxx
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 34
    @Fluxxx are you going to be doing anymore fall token bundles in the trade shop before it finishes? I know there is the one there atm for 500 fall tokens for £12.99 but considering I'm only going to need 100 are you guna do less tokens for cheaper price? I would defo buy a smaller amount of fall tokens for a reduced price, 100 tokens for maybe £3.99 or something similar to that kind of price? If not I'll just have to unlock her the old fashioned way...making loads of calls.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,854
    @Baksdirtydozen for £4.99 you can buy 500 gold and reset the distance again (unless you already have this week) for 150 tokens and loads of other rewards....
    SPC_TORRES
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 60
    Everybody says 3 Dist reset. Looking at Fluxxx table the total is 3240, if you get all token and reset 3 times. Dist gives 150 so 2 reset is 3240 minus 150 that would give 3090 ?!? Am I stupid or what?
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,845
    > @clausLene said:
    > Everybody says 3 Dist reset. Looking at Fluxxx table the total is 3240, if you get all token and reset 3 times. Dist gives 150 so 2 reset is 3240 minus 150 that would give 3090 ?!? Am I stupid or what?

At a glance, it feels more like all of us are the stupid ones.... :-/
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    3240 is the total for 4 distance resets if you only reset twice is 3240-300(150 for each non distance repeat) which is 2940.
  • clausLeneclausLene Member Posts: 60
    You are right. Forgot that I already have done the reset 3 times. Sorry! :)
    > @Firekid said:
    > 3240 is the total for 4 distance resets if you only reset twice is 3240-300(150 for each non distance repeat) which is 2940.

Phew... I'm at work and casual glance I was like WTF???
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    FirekidJaden
  • tustus Member Posts: 7
    @Fluxx , hey all, wish id kept up to date here with the chatter about tokens....
    Wondering if you guys might make an option of say 100/200 or 300 tokens available in the shop for purchase instead of the huge 500 purchase.
    4 out of our guild are 180 short for Alpha ..
    Just an idea, perhaps a miracle...

Regards
  • BaksdirtydozenBaksdirtydozen Member Posts: 34
    @Firekid I just seen your response and I appreciate the idea maybe I should have been more detailed what I meant was that I would be 60 short if I redo this weeks distance so I'd already calculated that into my workings out at how many I'd need.i still really appreciate you trying to suggest a way to do it thou.thanks. guna fall short because I bloody didnt redo last weeks distance!! I noticed someone above this has mentioned only needing a small amount there in the same boat as me.lol I'd happy pay £5 for 1 0r 200 fall tokens but I'm not paying £12.99 for 500.....!! I've got over 500 calls so I'll just keep building them up until she comes on calls if they dont offer a cheaper option before the event finishes.
    Firekid
    Sorry to hear that hopefully you’ll get some good luck on your calls!
    ATLAS-ZBaksdirtydozen
  • tustus Member Posts: 7
    So true backsdirtydozen,

Just calculated im roughly 80 short for Alpha.,

Id be happy to part with a smaller amount than 12.99 for 500. Seeing as i don't require that much.
    Baksdirtydozen
    Try not to look at it like your "buying" 500 fall tokens for $12.99

Look in the resources shop:

10 radios cost $1.99
    75 radios cost $9.99
    = 85 radios for $11.99

So for an extra $1 you're getting +15 radios and Alpha unlock code

Not a bad deal 😉
    @ATLAS-Z we should get commission! Your selling the autumn fall token bundle and I’m selling the daryls knife bundle in my guild!
    ATLAS-ZJadenGovernator