Showing off my Assault

2»

Comments

• Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,200
    @dlb here's my virgin Rosita unrolled 👍

Salty2
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Ok I did reroll her I got ruthless for bullet dodge....lol nevermind @WellyLuga
    WellyLugabigbeanoOvergrowdaworld
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 608
    I don't really like sure shot or anything that requires them to stand still to get a bonus. If you have to move to stay alive you won't get the boost.

I'm not an elite player though and maybe I don't know a good strategy for using that trait.
    Overgrowdaworld
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,624
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Just one suggestion...
    >
    > Change the thread title to...
    >
    > "Showing your Ass.... ault"

Negan approves of that language. No NG profanity filter needed. :lol:
    SPC_TORRESJenngATLAS-ZDeathwish19
  • DigyoDigyo Member Posts: 19
    The very first assault.
    Stalker20FahqbendoverSPC_TORRESOvergrowdaworld
  • OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 538
    Digyo said:

The very first assault.

Holy shiznit! Badass!

• OvergrowdaworldOvergrowdaworld Member Posts: 538
    So this just happened........

Stalker20ATLAS-ZGovernator
  • Salty2Salty2 Member Posts: 17
    My main assault

Stalker20SPC_TORRESOvergrowdaworld
  • WolfyWolfWolfyWolf Member Posts: 43
    @Danski_46 You want to know why I keep harping on about it and/or am so petty about it?

It’s because I got kicked out and BLACKBALLED with several groups because I REFUSED to obey the meta and assimilate...what’s his face...on YouTube to memory! Got annoying whenever I say hello in the guild chat the first thing said back is, “Did you watch the video like I told you too?”

I’ve cool down but still, I hold a grudge about it.
    FirekidSCBMA
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    > @WolfyWolf said:
    > @Danski_46 You want to know why I keep harping on about it and/or am so petty about it?
    >
    > It’s because I got kicked out and BLACKBALLED with several groups because I REFUSED to obey the meta and assimilate...what’s his face...on YouTube to memory! Got annoying whenever I say hello in the guild chat the first thing said back is, “Did you watch the video like I told you too?”
    >
    > I’ve cool down but still, I hold a grudge about it.

Not sure the background here but man you just gotten keep searching for that right guild. I love where I’m at, it’s family. No pushing around anyone and you go at your own pace. We offer several competitive levels but we ALL have a “family” group chat. Just gotta find your place....it’s out there somewhere.
    Deathwish19