The Herd AGAIN!?!?!?!?

2»

Comments

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    @ATLAS-Z I wasnt suggesting replacing them with epic and leg gear. Useful could be radios gold gas experience points components, did I miss anything? Wouldnt begrudge them maintaining the current abysmal drop raits on them.
    DrUnpleasant
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    They should have something like a Reroll event where it takes fewer tokens to reroll, and couple that with Reroll package sales - I imagine they'll make both F2P and P2P players happy with that one.
    rogueDSRealClareBTWDaddictionJaden
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    Sometimes I need a break from the game, these weekends which such event help me with that, thanks.
  • KratosKratos Member Posts: 333
    I enjoy the Herd. Like @ShayHa I enjoy the occasional weekend of relaxing but still collecting an abundance of smaller gifts. Several gas, a bit of gold & a couple of radios on my first clearing this morning. ALL FREE just for logging in.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    ShayHa
  • Infinite_M0nkeyInfinite_M0nkey Member Posts: 74
    With class tokens, NG have established the principle of having a small extra reward for one event only.
    Shouldn't be much coding involved in extending this, so you could have special tokens that give other benefits eg:
    - Double xp for a single mission - that's just usual double xp feature with the timer set to (say) 10 mins.
    - First aid kits to speed healing on one survivor. Makes more narrative sense than using gold to heal ( I mean, really?)
    - Single-use '15-gold' tokens to use for opening mission crates. Again, you do this anyway during jackpot events so it's just about repacking it as a stand-alone reward.
    Wee gifts like this, that only drop during herd or jackpot events, would fill the room with love for those events (and be of equal benefit to all player levels).

Obviously there's a bit more i-dotting and t-crossing needed for any new feature - these are just initial bullet points.
    ATLAS-Z
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,816
    > @Infinite_M0nkey said:
    > With class tokens, NG have established the principle of having a small extra reward for one event only.
    > Shouldn't be much coding involved in extending this, so you could have special tokens that give other benefits eg:
    > - Double xp for a single mission - that's just usual double xp feature with the timer set to (say) 10 mins.
    > - First aid kits to speed healing on one survivor. Makes more narrative sense than using gold to heal ( I mean, really?)
    > - Single-use '15-gold' tokens to use for opening mission crates. Again, you do this anyway during jackpot events so it's just about repacking it as a stand-alone reward.
    > Wee gifts like this, that only drop during herd or jackpot events, would fill the room with love for those events (and be of equal benefit to all player levels).
    >
    > Obviously there's a bit more i-dotting and t-crossing needed for any new feature - these are just initial bullet points.

I've had an idea like this tinkering around in me ol noggin... But I think you should run with it.

Flush it out, clean it up, and make a separate suggestion post.

Keep it reasonable and not game-breaking and I'll be your first plus one.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Infinite_M0nkey
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,816
    edited November 2019
    Right now, this is what the Herd looks like for me

1 gas
    1 shooter token
    3 warrior tokens

Mmmmmmmmeeeehhh

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Begrudgingly I state that I think the radio drop rate is higher this time so far. This deep in the game ten tokens are a joke and I might get them 1 time per event. Anything under the rare 4k experience is an insult. And there all this damn squishing you gotta do. Instead of a herd we just need enhanced wall Walker events.