Happy 4th birthday DTP!

javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
Four years ago, a small group banded together to disturb what little peace was left in this apocalyptic landscape and survive the walker onslaught together. With extraordinary teamwork, they not only survived to be the first guild to each million milestone, but thrived and grew.

In other words, this week, DTP turns 4. I have never met a better group of people in an online community than my guildmates, and I’m honored to play along side them every week. To all current and past members of DTP, thank you for helping make us who we are. I predict people will continue Disturbing the Peace for as long as NML exists, and I’m honored to be a part of it.

DTP leader
Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
tabernacAlpha98789skipwood71zeekdogWellyLugabladgierTHCrossMoDGovernatorBulinhoJenngJadenBill_ZRTjimmydawiseTRUFAtwdnmlZettePandreqTheCrabSg_DeathJayZAndy_bBWilsandy75

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 553
    I’m just along for the ride with all you beautiful people. 😆
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Jenng
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 281
    Congrats DTP!
    Proud Co-Leader with Badger Hounds
    javajnkieAndy_b
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    javajnkie said:

I have never met a better group of people in an online community than my guildmates

Have you ever played in Mavericks? BWAHHAHA

Salty jokes aside, congratulations!
    javajnkie
  • TRUFAtwdnmlTRUFAtwdnml Content Creator Posts: 172
    Congratulations @javajnkie and DTP! :)
    Bill_ZRTjavajnkieJenngAndy_b
    edited November 2019
    @Troublemaker I know many Mavs, and have rarely met one I didn’t like. :smile:
    @JayZ I’m really looking forward to your visit!! I can’t wait to play along side you and watch you kick my butt! 😂
    DTP leader
    TroublemakerJayZ
    From all of DTP, thanks everyone! It’s been a wild ride!

As for me, I know I wouldn’t still be playing a silly zombie game after all these years without the DTP family. You all rock.
    DTP leader
    JenngJayZBill_ZRT
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    javajnkie said:

@JayZ I’m really looking forward to you visit!! I can’t wait to play along side you and watch you kick my butt! 😂

Haha, it's only because you've slowed down. I know that if you were still going full speed like the old days, I wouldn't be close. Maybe that'll be the week I finally pass you on the U.S. and global boards ;)
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium

Haha, it's only because you've slowed down. I know that if you were still going full speed like the old days, I wouldn't be close. Maybe that'll be the week I finally pass you on the U.S. and global boards ;)
    My bank account appreciates me falling off the LB.
    DTP leader
    JayZ
    It takes a village. Thank you and all the leaders and elders for making us run like a well-oiled machine every week, and the members, who make up the actual machine. I’d try to tag you all, but I’d undoubtedly miss someone. ❤️
    DTP leader
    Jenng
  • Andy_bAndy_b Member Posts: 107
    What can I say after that great message from our skip.. well, totally true and Java is far too humble. @javajnkie you are dtp’s Rock and a true badass! I have absolutely loved being a part of dtp and for myself and I’m sure many others of our legendary guild it extends way past just the crazy infuriating game which we all love and has helped me in ways which go well beyond the game. Thank you DTP and here’s too as many more years we go
    javajnkieJenng
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    I didn't know what DTP meant, now I know pretty cool :)
    Congratulations, keep it going... Did you said as long as NML exits?
    Oh lord, the last turn off the lights and close the door, please lol
    javajnkieJenng
  • red111red111 Member Posts: 918
    edited November 2019
    Happy Birthday DTP!
    javajnkie