Warrior threat reduction weapon please

Anyone else think this would be a good idea. I do. Leave your input.
ShadowWalkerGovernatorKyrusRealClareBMFJigsawSPC_TORRESADPaqLoneWanderer360

Comments

• TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 490
    I’d love a special functionality weapon like that. Think...warrior, you pretty much need wide arc and razor. That’s a given. Then add threat reduction, that’s all your trait spots

But imagine just one with wide arc, razor, destructive then threat reduction

That’s a beauty right there.
    rogueDSGovernatorMFJigsaw
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    Let's make this happen @Fluxxx for next campaign. Lately weapons have been a flop need one to hit it out of the park.
    MFJigsaw
  • Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
    Michonne approves this message!
    Danski_46MFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,940
    @TWDaddiction I’m assuming they were talking about the “main” prize weapons RPG, zweilhandler, dragons tongue... (winter bow being the exception when it should be the rule).
    MFJigsaw
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 490
    > @Firekid said:
    > @TWDaddiction I’m assuming they were talking about the “main” prize weapons RPG, zweilhandler, dragons tongue... (winter bow being the exception when it should be the rule).

Yeahhhhhh that makes more sense. Those have all definitely been on the meh side. Still appreciative and love the new cool weapons. But we just need that one WOW special prize winner
    MFJigsaw
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,186
    If warrior weapon with wide Arc had threat reduction, they could clear a full 9-walker spawn counter back to zero in one turn charge attack...

I mean, I would love it but...

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,468
    I don't think it will make Warriors playable.

Up to this date we still can't use them at extreme high RSL (42+).

They don't do enough damage, they can't take enough damage, they are hard to charge, they don't move better...

They are just another icon of how NG constantly fails to balance NML.
    psychwolfRiotZappaJohnbert
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    I like the dragon tongue. I'm not going as far some of you though. It works good up through 30 for me.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    It is sort of fun for a weapon like I said needs to be same cone for charge. The shotgun is a beast. I love that weapon.