Great. Can we start guessing when ?

Comments

• ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 435
    Soon !!
    TroublemakerShadowWalker
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 106
    Hilarious?
  • WattlaueferWattlauefer Member Posts: 131
    Yeah, let's start collecting hundreds of reinforcement tokens.
    I don't have all my special weapons on the current level yet. And some are still level 27.
    And now I have even more to upgrade.
    We need a event for collecting reinforcement tokens.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,133
    Well no more spending tomatoes for a little while. Then let the scavenging begin.... Ugh....🤗🤗🤗
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    edited November 2019
    Going by the elapsed time between 3.2, 3.3, and 3.4 announcements I'm guessing we get the update notes around Christmas, and the update itself mid January.
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2019
    C'est possible d'ajouter les traits suivant: ENCHAÎNEMENT et VISÉE CRITIQUE en tant que bonus sur les badges ? Sa serait cool
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 418
    edited November 2019
    @Fluxxx There is a council upgrade, but does that mean that the training grounds and workshop will also have new builds or are we just assuming?

If there must be new buildings may i suggest farm plots and tents, I don't believe they have increased their yield in a while?

Also in regards to recruiting new survivors can their base level be increased to reflect the work we have put into our radio towers? Any newly recruited survivor takes a hell of an effort to raise them to level 26, i'm not even sure if it's worth it anymore (Or is that the intention i.e. to phase them out?)
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    RealClareBJenngGobold69
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    @Scowley

I agree on both, their yield isn’t on par with upgrades anymore, but that also slows down growth which means F2P don’t max out Toms quickly while P2P will buy gold and max out toms next month.

I agree on starting level. Unless born a unicorn it’s hard to justify leveling a new toon
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 254
    Please NG @Fluxxx

Don’t let us need to collect and waste tomato again for buildings that are absolutely useless

Thx
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    I don't care of I have to upgrade 17 buildings.

I'm really happy at level 26 troops so I don't feel the need to have level 27 troops 1-day after the update releases.

I'm not gonna take my time either ;-)
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    makkinenJadenDanielBez
    @Fluxxx why not mention this earlier?
    Hell why wasn’t this ever mentioned? How many council upgrades has there been?

But thank you that is good to know that all council upgrades lead to toon and weapons much appreciated
    ScowleymakkinenSilverhawk
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,133
    I'll stick it out and keep playing a bit more (well less when I drop my other accounts but more with my paying account) to see what is to come @Fluxxx but only because I am looking forward to what you have in store for us and I trust you (for now😂😂😂😂😉😉😉🤗🤗🤗) lol
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 418
    Thanks for your answer @Fluxxx its greatly appreciated. I must admit I didn't know a council upgrade always meant the other two needed upgrading but I must also admit that I've been around since May 2016 and I'm still learning new things about this game everyday.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    Hmm sadly not all of us are that smart to realize that behind the mechanics the two are directly tied together.

So my bad I’m stupid! I didn’t know they was tied, but did happen to notice that they always increased together. Again thanks for that info us stupid people didn’t realize it @Fluxxx 🤔
    MFJigsaw
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 899
    If we must upgrade ancillary buildings please let us have the choice of which order to do them. Eg make current camp level valid for doing council /training grounds and workshop. Then whichever other buildings you want us to upgrade we can do over time until the next council update. All the grinding for council updates is the worst thing about this game, the above method will make this much easier and give us something to do with tomatoes between updates.
    vshield50GradyJadenJenng
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,935
    Fluxxx said:

At least for some time we were holding off on revealing the council upgrade because we wanted to add things that would help players rather than just make it all about upgrading survivors and equipment one up - once we confirmed that some of these are implementable then I announced the council upgrade.
    Otherwise... I kind of thought that everyone here knows that since there's never been a council upgrade without those two upgrading 🤔

@Fluxxx
    " we wanted to add things that would help players "

I maybe the odd person out on this.... but I am ok with that...... It's not always about adding things.... removing things could be a big help.

Maybe limit the amount of training gear.... perhaps.... a good ranged weapon that is not ruined by Silenced and by all means turn the heat up on Bullet Proof when GW returns... but for now that could be dialed way back
    And my favorite from the Simon Says! thread
    Green and lower scrap value vs XP value of the crates and Components Gold = Gold , Silver = Blue ( or higher chance of Blue and take the Green down a little ) then all the others could fall into the Regular Rewards

and armor traits....... switching play styles over the last few months,back in October 2018 ( JSS thread ) was able to get some ranged armor that a few of us liked. It would be nice to let the melee guys give some input on traits they want to see.
    What is the worse that could happen ... few guys buying something of the shelf is better than the seeing the assaults War Bore Jacket 1 more time

TroublemakerJenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    > @Drunken said:
    > @Fluxxx why not mention this earlier?
    > Hell why wasn’t this ever mentioned? How many council upgrades has there been?
    >
    > But thank you that is good to know that all council upgrades lead to toon and weapons much appreciated

Man I read a lot of complaints from you, are you new to NML? Every council update has some new wrench thrown in. Take a deep breathe, drink a beer, kick your feet up and RELAX. It’s going to be ok. If your not in the top 5% of the game half the shit is irrelevant to you anyway and will come to you slowly. Trust the process and for Christ’s sake quit whining my dude. Play the game! Like you play the forums smh.
    TroublemakerJayZ
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    Next thing after a council upgrade will be people saying Hard mode Distance is now too easy. I wouldn't be surprised if NG are already working on including a higher Distance mode as part of the update. Also hoping for an extra level to the Scavenger and Craftsman buildings.
    makkinenden4playBurmeliinis
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 77
    What if you could use your reroll tokens to change the position of your badges like on hero’s you get two option to pick from
    xbamfxden4playCronus
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    @Whoareyou thats an awesome idea! I hate getting a kick ass badge and it’s the same location of another in a set 😢
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 190
    Fluxxx said:

At least for some time we were holding off on revealing the council upgrade because we wanted to add things that would help players rather than just make it all about upgrading survivors and equipment one up - once we confirmed that some of these are implementable then I announced the council upgrade.
    Otherwise... I kind of thought that everyone here knows that since there's never been a council upgrade without those two upgrading 🤔

@Fluxxx When can we expect information about which other buildings will be upgradeable with the council upgrade?
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ