Alpha tokens why so tight and expensive ?

25 radios for an alpha call and not even 2x tokens ? And she is the star hero too. Wow NG
Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
Zettebigbeano

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,144
    Too expensive for ANY hunter...I can wait. Although it is 50% chance on the call so there is a carrot.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TWDaddiction
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 490
    edited November 2019
    Yep 50% is what will get people throwing radios out but stop to realize it’s 50% less than The amount from the x2 calls we’re used to getting here on the other heroes. And 10 radios more expensive lol

Then they threw in one less charge point for the week to blind those facts. Very Well done NG I applaud your marketing there.

I’ll personally be saving my radios. Patience is a virtue for those x2 calls
    TCBRITObigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,940
    Not mine unfortunately!
    JadenGovernator
    I wouldn’t mind if it was on a Wednesday when I could actually get some phones!
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    @Firekid how many radios that cost you ?
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 382
    6 calls result in having here legendary. It’s true that it is not doubled and cost 25 but with 50% you get it almost in every call. In those 6 calls, 2 calls were 3xAlpha

Not so bad call in the end.
    ShadowWalkerJaden
  • McKnifeMcKnife Member Posts: 44
    Burned nearly 600 radios 1 256 only
    bigbeano
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 153
    Mane these business strategies can be such a let down.....

Quite a low point for this game at the moment.

"Anything on the horizon??"

"Soon?"

"Huge Update?"

Please add some clarification to the terms "soon" and "huge".

Let me be absolutely clear here.
    We are being fleeced.

Star Hero is a joke, some people havent even unlocked her (not me but they must feel missing out)
    Game over
    ShadowWalkerTroublemakerRouvinatorbigbeano
    It’s not actually that bad a call. With the double calls I’ve rolled 4-5 times with no tokens and got 1 64 on my 6th. So that’s 90 for 64 tokens whereas much more likely to get 128 for 100 phones with this one. Basically it’s about the same I’d say. Just wish I had some phones to prove it!
    ShadowWalkerJadenbigbeano
    @ThanosOfTitan i didn’t spend any phones as I said, it’s not my alpha unfortunately.
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    When I commented above I hadn't read the 50% chance of tokens, that's actually pretty good, my Alpha is legendary now 😂
    ShadowWalkerJadenbigbeano
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    It's better than the crappy Hero Fest calls I thought NG was going to hide her in. I used all the radios I have been saving, 950, and got all her traits to lv 5. It's actually a pretty solid call, and while I would've waited for a double call who knows when that would be (probably next week :s ) .
    Danski_46Jaden
  • JLCJLC Member Posts: 33
    I spent 325 radio on 13 calls. Got 32 nine times, 128 twice, 256 once = 800 total. That’s an average of 61.5 tokens per call, or 2.46 tokens per radio. That’s on par or better than most double calls for me personally. I’m happy.
    Danski_46CronusJaden
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    It’s better than I thought and I started the post lol I spent 500 radios and got her to legendary I will save the rest of my radios though
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,019
    It is a really solid call. The 25 radio cost is a bit off putting at first but the odds are really nice, I made about 25 calls and only had one where I didn't get Alpha tokens. 600 radios got me about 1100 tokens, better than the usual 15 single call we get for news heroes.
    JadenRohlikzauchem
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199
    This Alpha call gives you less tokens per radio than regular 2x calls, but surely this is to be expected on her very first call.
    WellyLugaJaden
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,019
    Agreed, I mean we had to wait for like 6 months before the alt heroes were given a double call and that didn't stop people spending a tonne of radios on them
    Jaden
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I spent between 300 to 350 radios on my accounts to get her from epic to legendary, so about 1000 phones in total.

Over 3 accounts I only had 1 green goblin, 2 epics, 1 legendary survivor. The rest was Alpha tokens.

Can't complain, really.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 564
    Around 750 tokens for 275 radios.

Not terrible.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Call is way (!) too expensive. 25 radios and not even a double call. Yes, 50% chance of getting Alpha tokens. Doesn't matter. And it's a hunter, against high level walkers it's all about melee anyway. No, I'll wait for the 2x call, even though it might takes another few months.
    FirekidKyruspsychwolf
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    Spent about 400 phones. Managed to unlock her and get her to legendary. Managed to get at least 32 every call with 128 x 7.
    psychwolf
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 302
    Love the timing NG calculates for the first Alpha call.....Run it over the course of 2 days where no gameplay radios can be collected other than the 10 from Season mission. No radios for the Distance. No events to gather radios on "Wasted Tuesdays" other than shooting random walkers outside your walls and the other small chance radio grabs.

I'm not falling for it, NG. I refuse to buy a bundle to get this weeks new "Star Hero" to 5 star. The proper thing to do would have been to run it beginning Wednesday so we could gather radios from our Guilds, but there is no money in that for NG. Get ready for 4 days of 40 radio "Hero Fests" right after this.
    psychwolfThanosOfTitan
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    "Les jetons Alpha, pourquoi si serrés et chers?" Pour vous ruminer mes cobayes 😈... Raaalala ce NG
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 177
    I'm not sure what the problem is. I got multiple 128 tokens and Alpa is now one upgrade from pink star.