Planned -1 event superpowers?

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 639
    edited November 2019
    So many people in my guild family are pissed, had their shooters charged up and now NO CHARGES. This includes myself who is on map 15 just about to hit the hard maps now I am missing one of the key tools of the late distance play. This is toally unfair.
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TheWalkingStephZetteJadenmaku11
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 339
    Had all my shooters charged yesterday in the first half of the distance. Now they al have only one charge. Really not like it.
    ZetteJenngJadenmaku11
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,353
    Before I get banned maybe NG will do a free booster like they used to? Screw ups aren’t uncommon, but when they used to make them we got something. Like the 500 radios for 9.99 they gave us the rare radio event(was actually good where you could grind a day away and get 1k radios, it wasn’t like the new radio event, or a free booster, or a few free radios. This massively screwed up people in the distance, especially those who pay to play and used gold to reset.

@Fluxxx
  • TheWalkingStephTheWalkingSteph Member Posts: 32
    ignas said:

Had all my shooters charged yesterday in the first half of the distance. Now they al have only one charge. Really not like it.

NG should correct that, it's unfair
    ShadowWalkerJadenmaku11
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    I'll be back, I go buy some popcorn
    ShadowWalkerAchillesV
    > @TheWalkingSteph said:
    > (Quote)
    > NG should correct that, it's unfair

Those who reclaim correction will be redress
    TheWalkingSteph
  • FoxAlphaBravoFoxAlphaBravo Member Posts: 2
    Could we imagine get the complete rewards of one hard mode distance for everyone? It would calm all the tension and frustration. It will end the subject. @Fluxxx
    @FoxAlphaBravo

They would not be able to do it, basically it means those that completed 2x would get the rewards a 3rd time. They could havelwt it ride till reset till tomorrow
    Coolseb
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,014
    I still think it was a good week with that -1 in every class.. of course we were all earning more stars both players with Rick and players without Rick ..what was the problem? Some players hitting 5k? I don't see the problem here... the next week would have been everything back to normal game.. except for those with too many round passes!! :D:D:D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    makkinen

Could we imagine get the complete rewards of one hard mode distance for everyone? It would calm all the tension and frustration. It will end the subject. @Fluxxx

Twice the complete rewards off course, to be fair compared to players who took advantage of that situation.
  • FoxAlphaBravoFoxAlphaBravo Member Posts: 2
    > @Drunken said:
    > @FoxAlphaBravo
    >
    All the players who doesnt finish the distance usuelle or who didn t had the benefit of the bug will get something, this is the best way to calm everything IMO
    TheWalkingSteph
    Drunken said:

@FoxAlphaBravo

They would not be able to do it, basically it means those that completed 2x would get the rewards a 3rd time. They could havelwt it ride till reset till tomorrow

only those who have not completed the distance
    That’s too much effort and time to track down each player. Used to be in situations where they screwed up and it benefitted X Players but not Y players they would do something that benefitted all players and hurt them. Doesn’t appear to be case anymore notice my suggestion before

Booster
    Tokens
    Radios
    Radio Event(old format like 2years gap)

@Fluxxx

^constructive but ignored
    Troublemaker
    they were able to find the injured players in other situations to send compensation I remember having received crates following problems encountered, so why not there ....
    FoxAlphaBravo
  • makkinenmakkinen Member Posts: 29
    @Billbam said:
    > So many people in my guild family are pissed, had their shooters charged up and now NO CHARGES. This includes myself who is on map 15 just about to hit the hard maps now I am missing one of the key tools of the late distance play. This is toally unfair.

Whilst I get everyone plays differently, I think this series of the distance is not shooter reliant...but yes the "suddenly uncharged" shooters feels like a punishment to players for the developers oversight...which is harsh
    ShadowWalkerJadenRenopwnsBurmeliinis
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 190
    @Fluxxx I think it is great that you try out new events, like this one with the shorter charge times, even thou it did not work as you intended. But when you cancel an event in the middle of it people do get pissed. I would advise you to try out new events for a shorter period, you could have run it for 2 days, not affecting challenge at all, before next week running it for the full week.

When it did give a not intended effect I do think that you should just let it run. It is only for one week, people like predictability and I don't think it would have ruined challenge, just made the week completely different from every other week. You do have to get all your survivor charged before utilizing it, so it won't make it possible to climb into the sky. It just limits the team viable in challenge to one, which is quite boring, if it was for more than a week. But as it is now, I think it would be fun to play it just this week.

A better fix for this problem would be to limit Rick's leadership trait to only work three times each turn. But I understand if this is not doable at the moment.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    TheWalkingStephJaden
    A compensation bundle could be a good fit for players in general. THAT was the case each time by the past.
    wauwauwiwaRealClareBJadenRenopwns
  • wauwauwiwawauwauwiwa Member Posts: 3
    Complaining about everyone and everything is so freaking annnoying. It was a stupid bug and iam glad they fixxed it. atleast ng should stop respond to all of Ur stupid wishes.

MIMIMIMIMI
    CarolFreakHouse
    > @wauwauwiwa said:
    > Complaining about everyone and everything is so freaking annnoying. It was a stupid bug and iam glad they fixxed it. atleast ng should stop respond to all of Ur stupid wishes.
    >
    > MIMIMIMIMI

Blahaha someone created an account to troll!
    JadenCarolFreakHouse
    > @Drunken said:
    >
    > > @wauwauwiwa said:
    > > Complaining about everyone and everything is so freaking annnoying. It was a stupid bug and iam glad they fixxed it. atleast ng should stop respond to all of Ur stupid wishes.
    > >
    > > MIMIMIMIMI
    >
    > Blahaha someone created an account to troll!
    >
    >

Impossible to have as much repartee indeed
  • DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 656
    WellyLuga said:

For anyone who wants to see it in action... As fun as it was and would have been this week, absolutely game breaking.

Ok, I know I'm behind here and I get the whole use Rick in lead to swap charge points for the shooters... but how the hell did you get to shoot over and over on the same turn?
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 369
    Like many others, i'll have to get my shooters charged again from yesterday so no, i'm not doing that. I had the day off so it would've been a day of playing but nevermind now...i'll find something else to do with my off day. With it already being super boring anyway, i'll skip it this week. Just gonna do my dailies and be done with it today.
    Jenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,122
    @Deadheads because he only used his “free attack” from the charge point. everytime he got charged he got another free attack. Endless free attacks.
    ShadowWalker
    And the compensation is a charged shooter event that obvously sucks
    Renopwnsmaku11
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    @Fluxxx all these shooters were fully charged in distance run... now they have all lost a charge point and need one each. My distance run is compromised due to your solution. How are you going to fix this?
    NezoKriegRenopwnsmaku11
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    I want my 400 gold back or charge my shooters. @Fluxxx just want what is mine, since I paid for the opportunity and earned those charges.
    NezoRenopwns
This discussion has been closed.