Planned -1 event superpowers?

Comments

• GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    @Fluxxx how about a response...or you in ignore mode again.
    If you don’t have an answer... you hide? Face up to issues you’ve caused, and make it right.
    Nezoxbamfx
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 121
    Fluxxx said:

I'm sorry guys but I won't discuss this anymore...

Sorry @Fluxxx , but I see only 2 posts from you on this topic which more or less say the same... This can hardly be called a "discussion"... Several people have already proposed solutions that have better outcomes for all the people involved, but these are ignored...
    Renopwnsmaku11
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > The thing is, losing one charge point on each of your shooters does not warrant free bundles or rewards. I understand that you’ve faced some losses because of this, so we’ve added the charged shooters in, and we’re also going to make it an enhanced challenge this week.
    >
    > I'm sorry guys but I won't discuss this anymore, other ranged classes still have one less charge point and shooters start charged as well now. This issue is difficult to offer any compensation for since players can complete two rounds of distance regardless, and the other classes are still unaffected.
    >
    > Many of you won’t be happy with it, I’ve heard of boycotts of the distance, stopping spending and so on - It’s sad to hear but there’s only so much I can do. With problems that cause big losses to players we’ll look to compensate players, but we can’t do it for all bugs, because games always have bugs. We’ll still continue to develop the game in a way that benefits and engages you guys like in the last update.

@Fluxxx this is the exact crap I mention and then you call it toxic when I voice player concerns.

Reality is your response right here shows how little the players are valued!

“ I understand that you’ve faced some losses because of this, so we’ve added the charged shooters in, and we’re also going to make it an enhanced challenge this week”

^ your words right there I would ask what’s an enhanced challenge, but I’ll come unglued when I hear soon, or it’s gonna be great, or anything other than the actual response I desire and deserve.

In business you have to balance making money vs making consumers happy. With virtual items you have to ensure that the consumer is happy enough to continue to spend. Sometimes that takes giving them an Easter egg
    fretjemaku11Troublemaker
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 380
    @Fluxxx for half a year you were aware that SR had two big exploits and you did nothing with it.

Here Instead of leaving it like it is till the beginning of challenge and announcing that shooters will be out of this event Wednesday onwards, you took away immediately charges from some players.

Totally lack of consistency and fairness.
    fretjeRenopwnsmaku11
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,305
    Don’t need one less charge. I make it happen anyway. Lol I sure hoping to get like 10k stars this week. Melee still trumps all.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,834
    Oh and for anyone who disagrees that it was a "bug"

Your wrong.

This is how it's supposed to work:

Move = 1 action point
    Double move = 2 action points
    Attack/Charge Attack = 1 action point

Because a shooter hasn't "finished" his charge attack doesn't mean he should get an extra action point (and thus the ability to make a whole new attack) just because he got recharged in the middle of his own charge attack.

Bug

Period

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

jimmorrison369vshield50Burmeliinis
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,687
    ATLAS-Z said:

That said I'll still beat hard distance easily even without my shooters charged up.

BUT.... I am a little sad it was nerfed before I could play with it. Looked fun AF.

It was. Here, you can live vicariously through me :)

Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    SPC_TORRESATLAS-Z
  • makkinenmakkinen Member Posts: 29
    edited November 2019
    The "bug" has always been there, and useful in the distance and challenge for some time....but the new event propelled it unexpectedly

Error, not bug imho.

But.mot life threatening and hasn't stopped the game working...just like a car not working, sh#$ happens

....now, about the "caribbean trip" compensation package... ive had no feedback....but can provide a list of islands if it help speed things up
    RenopwnsTeenahGee
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 380
    Btw what about SR and 2 hunters with harpoons? Hunters will be also removed from this event?
    Well @Fluxxx wont do anything so, I’m reporting it to Apple and asking for a refund due to breach of contract. Sold a package, then conditions were changed after purchase and agreed terms were broken.
    Just ignore the part circled, obviously a lie! Confirmed by @Fluxxx
    FirekidwauwauwiwaZetteNezoWhoareyouRenopwnsRealClareB
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,835
    Come on @Grinch your shooters lost a charge point. You can still get all the rewards for your 400 gold. Think this is a bit much isn’t it?
    NezoThanosOfTitanRenopwnsRealClareB
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 786
    edited November 2019
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Oh and for anyone who disagrees that it was a "bug"
    >
    > Your wrong.

Oh my friend, I hate to be that guy but YOU'RE wrong. ;)

Where exactly is the bug? Are you implying that Rick's ability shouldn't transfer to someone who has already used a charged attack?

Nothing in the game says that you can't use multiple charged attacks in the same turn if you can charge up again from abilities.

Besides using Rick to charge up a Shooter that just used a charged attack, you can actually use two charge attacks with Drive by Daryl and even with Haggie and Michonne.

EDIT:

By the way, a bug or glitch is something unintentional with the code. NG decided to reduce shooters to 1 charge point, realized it was a bit OP, and changed it back while calling it a bug when everything done was intentional. Failing to realize how abilities interact with each other doesn't equal a bug.
    ZettedalmerRenopwnsCoolseb
    @Grinch

You are my hero of the week! I to am debating going back to apple and debating some of my charges over the last month. I buy gold, I spent gold cause of a situation, now I won’t be reimbursed said gold.

Sad but True
    Firekid said:

Come on @Grinch your shooters lost a charge point. You can still get all the rewards for your 400 gold. Think this is a bit much isn’t it?

I understand what you mean @Firekid, but the fact that he can still get all the rewards is not the point... The fact that NG fucks up and gets away with it is what is the issue here. And if they won't listen or respond within a timely manner then we have to resort to "any means necessary" which is wat Grinch is doing.

So good luck with that @Grinch , let us know how it goes! ;-)
    NezoZetteRenopwnsmaku11
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    @Grinch anyone that used gold to reset distance and had shooters charged yesterday but didn't finish it should absolutely get refunded their gold! I only had a few shooters charged that I would have to recharge so the situation wasn't so bad for me. I'm just not gonna work on the distance anymore this week. I had a few guildmates that were further along than me that got screwed because 1 only had the last mission left when he woke up to his shooters not being charged. I don't think he did a reset but still screwed out of the last mission. But the 1's that did spend gold to reset and didn't get to finish it, I totally agree with asking for a refund thru apple or google. NG's already said the matter is over so y'all do what u have to do...IF I had spent gold, i would be doing the same. My situation was just an inconvenience that i'm choosing not to participate in.
    Renopwnsmaku11Governator
    Firekid said:

I might finish... but what about all the players that won’t, can’t now? It’s a cheap, underhanded fuck you to a lot of players. I refuse to pay to be fucked...in real life and here to!
    ShadowWalkerNezopsychwolfJadenRenopwnsvshield50
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 244
    ATLAS-Z said:

That said I'll still beat hard distance easily even without my shooters charged up.

BUT.... I am a little sad it was nerfed before I could play with it. Looked fun AF.

It was fun AF as I never completed the hard mode ever before. Gave it a run this week after playing the easy mode the last weeks, to get the Autumn-Tokens safe. But I ended up on level 19.

So I took the chance with Rick and two shooters for a second run.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,835
    I do understand that it’s caused issues for people but fluxxx has responded, even if it’s not the answer people wanted. They can’t compensate for those specific people who may have been affected by this and can’t give 400 gold to everyone who restarted the distance because a lot of those may not have charged up/can earn the extra charge points easily/don’t actually need shooters on the distance (it’s the easiest one) as I’m sure grinch can. As much as some amazing compensation for a slight inconvenience would be amazing I can understand why they haven’t.
    NezoTCBRITO
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,305
    Melee is still the way to go. Same thing with bruisers bouncing charges off each other.

@Firekid

It wasn’t an answer that Fluxxx Gave it was deflection and run. Increased benefits for weekend challenge? What benefits oh wait just like update and Guild Wars its a wait to find out.

How does this company nope have a beta version of game? How hard would it be to have a small beta version where Players can apply and be selected to test out the next weeks challenge, distance, and class bonus?

I mean those players gain an advantage and more time to plan ahead, those players could be given free gas once a week, it’s a simple solution to a long issue! Issue being NG screws up then we pay the price!
    Troublemaker
    But they didn't need to compensate anyone if they just left the whole thing be until the start of the challenge, and put a message out in in the "news" section about it so everyone knows they could take advantage but only until the challenge starts.

I don't understand why you keep defending them while the solution is so simple for them, but they choose to ignore it.
    JadenRenopwnsmaku11
    @Drunken i think you may have mis-read. I said it’s a fuck you to the players from NG, or that was my intent. Not upset at players, wether they agree or not. They are who I’m fighting for...
    Apologies, if that is not what I previously conveyed.
    @grinch

I’m for the the players myself read my posts on here! I’m 💯 against NG when they make a massive mistake!
This discussion has been closed.