Supporting Fluxx Here

vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
Hey all,

I just wanted to say that in my opinion which I base on facts and my interactions with @Fluxxx, he is quite player supportive. Believe it or not I would surely say otherwise if I felt differently as I have in the past when I felt a certain way about things or people.

I don't think that decisions made to compensate or make game changes are his alone. In fact he may be the messenger most of the time and he probably is showing class by not calling out specific members of his team who are responsible. We saw that with @Kaz when he took blame for actions of someone here on this forum.

I truly support the frustrations over the Distance thing with the Rick/shooter tactic being taken away when not everyone was able to take advantage of it and a few in my own guild feel that something more should have been done. I too think those affected should have gotten some compensation since they were playing the game as it was presented to them. That said I believe that Fluxx probably brought our concerns forward and a decision was made over his head.

I still support Fluxx not to kiss ass (those who know me on here know I don't have a track record for that) but to at least share my prospective on his involvement and what he stands for. Again I think he is player supportive and perhaps emails directly to NG support or other may be a better way to solicite a better outcome.

Happy hunting this week!
FirekidmakkinenGovernatorTHCrossSPC_TORRESZettebigbeanoJenngShadowWalkerzeekdogKriegScowleyCronusRiotZappaAchillesVArtminiusJadenSg_DeathNezoTeenahGeeCarl_s_HatFluxxx

Comments

• DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,242
    I personally do not know him but the message I was sent didn’t exactly give me warm feelings, sure I stir a lot of shit, but when I was in the bad boy box last year there was more to story other than me being an ass. In fact last year that was main reason I wasn’t banned from forums. Some of you might remember some don’t, but I won’t openly discuss.

He seems to address some issues but since my Holy Return I’ve seen him retreat more than charge towards. But that’s my opinion and my observations.
    dlb
    @WellyLuga you only see what’s public and not behind the scenes in all fairness. In another post it was concluded that I was dumb cause I didn’t know that they have linked council upgrades to training and armory... sure every council upgrades has had it but didn’t know that was law of game... tossing in a 🤔 was like a slap in face... but it’s cool! I know I’m not well liked by NG, Never have been, the only thing they like about me is my Debit Card 🤣.

Regardless the fit I threw last year really is highlighted in how much better their bundles are vs the nerfed BS bundles they rolled out when I quit last time. Additionally anything negative regarding them as a company based on their financials that I post is all public record. But it’s deemed toxic if I highlight it on here that’s a 🤔

Regardless the state of game I would have continued spending, but wasn’t in the cards. Fate has took a nasty turn and now @Fluxxx dont like me and my dis taste for NG and their interactions with customers specifically paying customers regarding their “oops” just leaves me feeling unsatisfied!
    dlb
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
    You never disappoint @ATLAS-Z 😂😂😂

I am still recovering from your tumbleweed gif from a little while back!
    ATLAS-ZGovernatorJadenJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,072

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    vshield50Jenngmakkinen
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Post to @Drunken
    >
    > Paragraph, sentence, words words, carefully crafted reasoning, sentences, more words...
    >
    > Maybe a second paragraph, yada yada... Words
    >
    > Reply from @Drunken
    >
    > 27 paragraphs, gagilion words, snark, angst...
    >
    > Words words words, more words Words words words, more words Words words words, more words Words words words, more words
    >
    > Words words words, more words Words words words, more words Words words words, more words Words words words, more words
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In yo face bitches!
    >
    >
    > End rant.

> @ATLAS-Z said:
    > Post to @Drunken
    >
    > Paragraph, sentence, words words, carefully crafted reasoning, sentences, more words...
    >
    > Maybe a second paragraph, yada yada... Words
    >
    > Reply from @Drunken
    >
    > 27 paragraphs, gagilion words, snark, angst...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In yo face bitches!
    >
    >
    > End rant.

Let’s do it twice 😉

Wait 3x is better 🤔

Now let’s drink the James Jones cool-aide....waits for the google.... refreshing! 😊
    ATLAS-Zvshield50Danski_46Jenng
    Now if all @vshield50 posts can be like this...

The new year is around the corner...

The best resolutions are those that are realistically achievable.

Let's make this holiday season one of brotherhood, camaraderie, and good cheer!

...and good will toward thy fellow man, near and far.

(No @Drunken I know you won't change. That's ok. You be you, just maybe, divided by 2?)

Cheers my friends, and cheers @Fluxxx , cheers to @Drunken and @vshield50 , may you all find peace and happiness in the days to come.
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    vshield50JadenWellyLuga
    @ATLAS-Z I have much peace and happiness in my life!

Reality is I’m vastly different outside of forum and game!

Words. Words. Words,

But I am a firm believer of defending and fighting for those that can’t, I realize I’m a drop in the bucket to revenue generated, but same point my OCD and weird obsession to be the best in all aspects of life(reason I’ll spend heavily) gives me this feeling to speak up! Are my methods sugar coated? Hell No! But it does draw attention! Therefore if it has “their” attention then its known!

In the military I have 13 people who work under me, I would go to bat for anyone of them and would fight till the bitter end as long as they are justified and the vast majority of my complaints are legit and voiced by other players, but I’m the one that draws the attention 🤪

Tbh I didn’t remember you, but you remembered me. When Fluxxx messaged me and mentioned my warning last year I had to go back and look up the names that were involved in that entire dispute. So shows me I’ve left some form of impact 😏

Words words words

Happy thanksgiving and merry Christmas to you bud!
    WhoareyouShadowWalkerSleeperyJeem
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,062
    Fluxxx needs support? Over what exactly? Lol, is he under duress or something...? Last time I checked he was one of the favorites around here. I think he’ll be just fine, now can we talk about Guild Wars coming back? Or how about new hero Beta scout with new hero trait Guardian: special attack of targeted walker allow you to blend in with the herd and makes you safe for 1 turn, 1 target only 👀 what ya think? Haha. Become a whisperer 😆
    psychwolfbigbeanoDrhooGovernator
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,855
    I changed my name last year.

BiggyguyinTWD or something like that @Drunken

My OCD took me forever too settle on a name.

I settled on the Titan Atlas, and not just because I'm 6' 7" (2 meters) tall, but reasons of my own. It suited me somehow.

I'm a veteran myself so respect to you.

You do draw attention, I won't argue that, but I'd wager you also know the value of diplomacy.

It's a matter of which tools get you the results you want. But then... Maybe that's your angle all along. ;-)
    @ATLAS-Z tbh what got me the most was more behind closed doors and then a 🤔

But hey it is what it is, gaining results come in many forms in the P2P post I asked a question curious as to what others spend. I know several large spenders quit spending when I did last year because the bundles were that bad.

They have improved bundles, but they can run bundle x today at Y amount then have it tomorrow for Z amount... makes me ???

I asked nicely I try to play nice but eh get shot down, then the bs with the distance hit me hard upset me, then basically told tough shit... whelp tough shit I won’t spend,

Btw I’m short on gold now 🤣 I was buying like crazy for new badges and new hero’s lol
    ATLAS-Z
    @Drunken I feel like we could have some most excellent conversations in person.

In here via text the, it's hard to keep up. My free time is more scarce than I would like.

Keep spending buddy, and I volunteer to be your PR guy if you want me to pitch something for you with a little less snark. Just message me. ;-)
    🤣🤣eh doubtful unless they got some of those 500 radio bundles for 9.99
    @ATLAS-Z

I’m not really bad as some on here think Kaz and I actually had a good chat he saw my point and even agreed to the nerfed bundles last year. Sometimes it just takes a convo and a lot of times things get mixed in text cause I tend to be very direct

@Fluxxx take noted 😉
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 485
    Thanks for the thread @vshield50 and everyone, I appreciate it a lot :)

@Drunken the emoji was never meant to insult you or imply that you're stupid. I honestly thought that everyone just knew this, because what I've found that veterans around here know so much about the game it astonishes me sometimes. Otherwise, it's the way I talk.. emojis and gifs here and there - I never intend to insult anyone here, so apologies if it came off like that.
    xbamfx said:

Fluxxx needs support? Over what exactly? Lol, is he under duress or something...? Last time I checked he was one of the favorites around here. I think he’ll be just fine, now can we talk about Guild Wars coming back? Or how about new hero Beta scout with new hero trait Guardian: special attack of targeted walker allow you to blend in with the herd and makes you safe for 1 turn, 1 target only 👀 what ya think? Haha. Become a whisperer 😆

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/394963/#Comment_394963
    vshield50ZetteJadenbigbeano
    @Fluxxx i haven’t been this active in over a year, even then I wasn’t that seasoned of a player I just grew fast by spending and grinding!
    Fluxxx
This discussion has been closed.