BRUISERS special call

Just to say thanks!

Can't wait to blow all my radios.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
Our page :
https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
doveymakkinen

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    Dude and some of them bundles look tasty...

Hide my wallet!

Someone please hide my wallet, quickly!

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Danski_46Sg_Death
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    Bundles aren’t that impressive you get more radios but 150 less reroll tokens... then the 59.99 is 4 bucks more than buying [email protected] and you get 500 more gold for 4 bucks.

Stop trying to brown nose! The call would be nice if it was maybe 2x tokens but make it 25 radios or maybe even increase odds of 128/256 norm tokens?

But overall yawn not worth spending to me.
    xbamfxRealClareBbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938
    @Drunken these calls are great. Not a single wasted radio. Double calls are great and all except when you get 4 green goblins in a row. Just by the fact you are getting hero’s everytime automatically increases the chances of getting a 128/256. I get that sometimes NG try to polish a turd and you call them out on it but this is not one of those times.
    (I am only commenting on the call here not the bundles)
    ATLAS-ZSg_Deathtjhookr
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Firekid

I can understand the call, I wasn’t referring to hero tokens at 128/256 but rather non hero’s. Increase that rate. Personally I agree I don’t like the 2x call but do it cause it’s best chance to get the toon you want.

I personally loved the initial 2x event when they went through each hero. It’s how most 7-8* Sasha, Abe, Michone, etc they claim it’s even now, but we know the odds were way incensed almost every single call was the select hero. Amazing! I spent easily 600 on that event!

Then they nerfed it like radio event, bundles, guild rewards, etc once they put that little icon in the corner giving %

The bundles tho they def aren’t there. Reroll bundles normally aren’t tho!
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 874
    I would spend radios on this call, but there might be a better call for Thanksgiving/Black Friday. If not, then I guess I am saving for Christmas.
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 985
    I just want Eugene so not worth it for me. Tried it just once to see it in action. And got 3 x Negan @ 32 tokens. :grimace:
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    You wanted my first 2 calls then @Burmeliinis! Followed by a few 128 Morgan and 256 negan (:-() if you have a spare 100 or so radios it’s worth trying again. More likely to get eugune tokens this way than his double call.
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerbigbeanoSg_Death
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Good job we had this because I needed 500 tokens to get punish 😍

ATLAS-ZWellyLugaMFJigsawShadowWalker
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 88
    @Danski_46 best armor in town have any spare... 🤔 Lol
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    Danski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    @Sg_Death I'd love another couple of those, came in a gold tg crate iirc, if 🆖 sold it in a bundle.... @Fluxxx 😉
    Sg_Death
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    The call itself sounds nice but then I realised it isn't a double call. And probably it'll give me Negan tokens all the time anyway lol.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,181
    I blew 700 radios and only got three Negan once.

I'm quite satisfied

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Danski_46
    Yeah I did 300 phones and had a choice of bruisers each time.
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @ATLAS-Z negan is the man bro haha need to beef him up and roll the slots on him
    vshield50ATLAS-Zbigbeano
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I got a 256 morgan. Got negan to 2 pink, traits rerolled and he's a desent team member on those missions you know are likely 1 star. Decent amout of 128 rolls. Not bad, double would have been beetter but im ok with it.
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419