Guild Wars - What's happening

Comments

• R20R20 Member Posts: 7

I HOPE Q GO BACK NEXT UPDATE 3.5 I WANTED Q VC FOCUS ONLY ON GUILD WARS THIS ONLY ASK THIS TEAM PLEASE
  • LynskiLynski Member Posts: 7
    Are there any plans to increase council levels? (Sorry I’m new here and don’t know how to post a question on the wall thing). I’m level 72, and have maxed out all my building and supplies at 20million tomatoes. SO frustrating
    SoniaTalamasca
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 135
    Thank you for the news @Fluxxx! Any word is better than no word at all.
    TalamascaWillow78
  • undergroundcundergroundc Member Posts: 6
    November 26, still no news ...
    please...
    Renopwns
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,152
    @undergroundc trust the process.....
    Renopwnsundergroundc
    Fingers crossed for a live PvP game mode, that's all I've ever wanted from No Man's Land. And no, fighting outpost bots doesn't count. I wanna outsmart other real players, we fight enough bots in the distance and challenge.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,614
    edited November 2019
    > @Renopwns said:
    > Fingers crossed for a live PvP game mode, that's all I've ever wanted from No Man's Land. And no, fighting outpost bots doesn't count. I wanna outsmart other real players, we fight enough bots in the distance and challenge.

So many games out there with live PVP.

NML is a calculating, take your time, turn based Apocalypse RPG game... essentially

It would never mesh well with live PVP.

If this is what drives you, I would suggest searching out those games that have it.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    RenopwnsbigbeanoTCBRITOWellyLugaTalamasca
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 482
    I was JUST going to post a way to make PvP Outpost. Guess it's time. :wink:
    Renopwns
    @ATLAS-Z I understand where you're coming from but hear me out dude - other PvP games ARE NOT NO MAN'S LAND. And actually it would be perfect for a live PvP mode. Put two teams of three up against each other on the same map, with some walkers in the middle. Let each player take their turn, moving and attacking with their 3 characters, and whoever slaughters the opposing team wins.

Saying that this slow, turn-based RPG couldn't lend itself well to host a PvP game mode is like saying a chess match could never be live PvP. If fast-paced games like Call of Duty can run just fine on mobile devices, there is zero reason why two teams of 3 can't be placed on a NML map and duke it out in turn-based fashion.
    KarajocaGrotsnagfretjeWillow78
    Fluxxx said:

Council levels will be increased eventually, I can't say when right now.

I anticipate some GW questions here as well. So just to let you know, we are working hard on it, and I will update you guys on this sometime in the second half of November.

@Fluxxx any day now bud....
    undergroundcTroublemaker
  • TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 59
    Where is discussion of GW beta. 8 battles? (8 days?) what planet is this?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,072
    I'm disappointed that we can't participate more than twice every 8 days. That means a lot of battles will go unplayed in my guild. About half of us were really into it and played as much as we could. Now 10 of us playing will only be 4 battles in the 8 day period. :(
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,282
    @TransmuteJun do you think the new format where people can play their 20 battles at any point in 22 hours could convince more people to participate?
    ATLAS-Zads888TCBRITO
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,072
    Firekid said:

@TransmuteJun do you think the new format where people can play their 20 battles at any point in 22 hours could convince more people to participate?

Unlikely... We still have to have 5 people available for each battle... 4 just won't cut it. So even 1 or 2 wanting to play more won't move the needle much.
    Karajoca
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,282
    Yeah, that sucks, why wouldn’t the people in your guild want to play 20-40 more missions a week for some awesome rewards?
  • maku11maku11 Member Posts: 54
    @Fluxxx
    I have a couple of questions regarding the GW beta.

1.Can we play 20 battles in 22 hours or each player have certain time (ex. 30mins) to play 20 battles in 22hours.

2. GW mission maps are shared map or individual map

Thank you in advance.
  • mirmir Member Posts: 139
    edited December 2019
    2 battlefield on 20 missions for 8 days this not about than!!
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 514
    maku11 said:

@Fluxxx
    I have a couple of questions regarding the GW beta.

1.Can we play 20 battles in 22 hours or each player have certain time (ex. 30mins) to play 20 battles in 22hours.

2. GW mission maps are shared map or individual map

Thank you in advance.

Based on the description, it seems clear that each player can play 2 battles during each war (8 days), each battle being 22 hours. So it's the first alternative. So you have 22 hours to do the 20 battles.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 719
    The map is going to be shared between the 5 players, and you can play your 20 battles however you want within the 22 hours - best to coordinate with your teammates on that.

I know there's a lot of questions and concerns about the new format, but it's not all set in stone. As I said before, we will be collecting feedback and improve the mode. For now, it'll be difficult to make changes without knowing the flaws of the new version in practice, after all we're releasing it as a beta for a reason :)
    Troublemakermaku11xbamfx
    @Fluxxx if it's Beta, let us go there now, so we don't have to wait a month to find the bug. Can that the still not is prepared for beta war ?

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    xbamfxbigbeano
    Patience already there is no @ATLAS-Z , still have many in game enter not can as usually. Sadly.,
    MFJigsaw
    I had this problem on my junior account device....

But then I realized I had very little storage space and was 29 updates behind on the operating system.

Took me all day but Junior is back up and running

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 719
    There's many factors involved. We're in the end of the year, with a lot of things going on, such as the current issues with players not being able to load into the game, and those that are lagging in the game, christmas holiday schedules, so we would simply not be able to focus on the GW feedback. You'll have to wait until the Winter Campaign ends, unfortunately.
    xbamfxTroublemaker
This discussion has been closed.