Distance

Why do fatties and Freemen keep their max when struggling with each-other??

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,304
    I'm gonna have to pay closer attention... I killed them all to fast yesterday.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Sg_Death
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,022
    Walkers/freemen health doesn't carry over between map repeats. If you kill them they are gone next try but if you don't they are reset to max health, it's the way it always has been.
    imnfiction
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 106
    Know that they restart at max. I'm not stupid.
    Only saying I avoided them and saw them struggling several rounds without a single change on their health??
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 375
    Lmao don’t think anyone called you stupid bro

Has anyone had it to where the freemen or fatties die, and come back next round? Had that this week. Killed a freeman and fatty, only to return to them again 😬
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 416
    > @Drhoo said:
    > Know that they restart at max. I'm not stupid.
    > Only saying I avoided them and saw them struggling several rounds without a single change on their health??

They don't do damage to each other during struggle, so their health shouldn't change. After 3 turns, or 1 turn if either is on fire, the Freemen should instantly die. The only way to damage a Walker during struggle is with Wrestler armor, but Freemen don't have traits.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,128
    @Drhoo are you saying that they didn’t go into the red? Struggling with something (unless you have wrestle armour) won’t affect the health of anything. Not for us or freemen. You go into red then 3 turns later you die. (1 turn if walker on fire).
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 106
    There goes the strategy 'avoid and conquer'
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 336
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF