Thanksgiving Radio Call --> Triple Tokens are NOT being granted

ChimeraChimera Member Posts: 23
edited November 2019 in Bug Reports
BUG: Normal tokens are being provided on Thanksgiving day's call, rather than the triple tokens advertised:

A. Hero Tokens are Normal. This is expected. B. Non-Hero Tokens show as triple in the call UI. C. Upon collecting tokens: Non-Hero tokens received are at 1x instead of 3x. Verified in the Survivors UI. Example: In my first attempt I received a Legendary & an Epic Warrior. As a result I should have 1152 new warrior tokens --> instead the UI showed me 423 tokens.

Updated observation: In a subsequent call, tokens for 3* persons and 4* persons were granted properly.

Potential Root Causes: 1. a straight up bug in granting legendary tokens, or 2. Propagation of the 3x may not have completed by the time I made my call --> I might have placed the call very quickly after the call was dropped. Next Games may have underestimated the time required for the token update to go to all servers.
WalkerMinion

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,409
    Read itz

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
  • ChimeraChimera Member Posts: 23
    It's possible that I made a mistake with fat fingers --> I just found a couple of warriors in my list of survivors. I've now been credited.

Remove this bug report please.
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419