New map sets with update?

@Fluxxx please tell us there will be some new maps/challenges with the next update... I rarely complain about the grind with this game, but the challenges have become so boring lately its getting hard to push deep into the challenge (for me)… some new maps could really help!
JenngpsychwolfDanski_46TroublemakerTCBRITOZettemarroba2000Sg_DeathRiotZappaAndrea

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,392
    New maps should be the priority over GW in my opinion but sadly I don't think we'll see any besides that skinny walker set. Maybe we never will.
    TCBRITO
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,334
    Unfortunately, I think the game is dead and we are just waiting for the servers to be shut down.

Yes I'm being a bit dramatic but if you check NG's reports, it's self explanatory.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    RiotZappa
  • LevLev Member Posts: 44
    I do feel the boring. May be some new things would make it better. Like: monthly event, weekly quest and of course GW. Mapsets are also nice additions.

But I don't think we are waiting for the game to be ended or shuted-down. I saw other MMO games, a 2D mini battle royale. May be the best on its class and its category. On its game screen, they displayed the realtime players-online counter. It is usualy 100+ players on non prime-time and 800+ players on prime-time.

I do think NG TWD NML performance is not below them.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 390
    I don't see NG shutting down they got their stuff together . But hey when it ends it ends. They have enough player base and add revenue and revenue from game to keep chugging along. Remember just because part of a big business slash investment doesnt bring major cash doesnt mean it is bad for that business. Cant always be a cash cow. If no mans land is steady revenue and high activity they will keep it going.
    Danski_46
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 437
    edited November 2019

Unfortunately, I think the game is dead and we are just waiting for the servers to be shut down.

Yes I'm being a bit dramatic but if you check NG's reports, it's self explanatory.

I hope not , i have spent a lot of time & money on this game
    Troublemaker
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 387
    Shut down? Nahhh. Just getting started with GW coming back. Think it’ll be hugeeee
    Danski_46Drhoo
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,357
    @Troublemaker @rogueDS

Trouble is right their financials are a hot mess! They generate money but their financials are all bad and their stock is below $1 meaning it’s subject to being removed from trade
    @Reeconn same here.

The financial
    report for NG tells a lot though.

Go read it.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Drhoo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 902
    I read the financial report and well, I'm a glass half full type of guy 👍
    TroublemakerATLAS-ZJenng
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 191
    Drunken said:

@Troublemaker @rogueDS

Trouble is right their financials are a hot mess! They generate money but their financials are all bad and their stock is below $1 meaning it’s subject to being removed from trade

Pennystocks are not subject to being removed from trade, where do you have that from?

But lets pitch in and buy the company, then we can give ourselves all the free gas boosters we want! Its just € 24M
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    Danski_46Troublemaker
    > @magic said:
    > (Quote)
    > Pennystocks are not subject to being removed from trade, where do you have that from?
    >
    > But lets pitch in and buy the company, then we can give ourselves all the free gas boosters we want! Its just € 24M

I have 10 bucks! 😬
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 191
    @Drunken they are not traded on NYSE. I think rules like that are less common in Finland than in the US.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 77
    There are few map they don’t do any more revamping them should be easy bring maps like the chase and Saviors Hideout back and there’s a few more bring them back NG

Have the community vote on what map set they won’t now and then bring back some fun NG
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 106
    No revamping, they just throw in lots of extra walkers, nice for the moneymachine, cheap and brings back lots of gold