Jesus rises

When you equip Jesus with Dragons tongue he seems to grow considerably ;)

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Like this?

Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    Burmeliinis
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 131
    Nope, when changing gear, not showing off
    psychwolfbigbeanoSCBMA
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    Cool, thanks for making that clear! Really love your insightful and helpful posts!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    ATLAS-ZpsychwolftabernacTWDaddictionJadenGovernatorDrhooSCBMA
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,228
    TBH I had thought the OP meant something else like the Dragon's Tongue had a bug that gave Jesus some extra damage or something.

I have never equipped it on Jesus so @JayZ was not the only one that did not pick up on it right away... lol
    JayZ
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    What the OP is saying is that when we equip the DT, characters move a step forward, so on the screen they look bigger, Jesus!!

psychwolfbigbeanoLucildence
  • KyrusKyrus Member Posts: 126
    This topic is titled 'Jesus Rises' and we have curse words flying left and right 😂
    vshield50
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 200
    Kyrus said:

This topic is titled 'Jesus Rises' and we have curse words flying left and right 😂

If you think about it, everyone's already been forgiven for their swearing.
    ATLAS-Z
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > @psychwolf if you ever slam me in the future, I prefer huge bitch. If you don't mind?

If he did it in person I would buy him a beer and perhaps reach out to Jesus for him ;) 😂😂😂
    ManselleATLAS-ZGovernator
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Just another day in NML, talking about rises and growth plus profanity, mixed in with a lil bit of Jesus. Splendid. Bamf Negan wouldn’t have it any other way, carry on peasants....
    vshield50Drhoo
    edited December 2019
    Hey I give it to them that they both voiced their opinions quite eliquently. I wonder if it was something someone said? Lol

I like them both @psychwolf and @JayZ for different reasons but I wonder if we will see a hug fest after the spat is over?

You bring the beer and I will bring the wings @xbamfx. @ATLAS-Z will you bring the boombox and we can watch from the campfire?
    edited December 2019
    Also yes Jesus looks glorious!
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    In Germany we say "getroffene Hunde bellen" - dogs who have been hit bark.

Wolves are the ancestors of dogs.

I'll leave that open to everyone's interpretation. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    vshield50Drhoo
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,976
    From the thread title and then the original post I was looking for some sort of bulge in the groin area. Is that a dragon tongue in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me.
    bigbeanoDanski_46xbamfxGovernator
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,012
    To @JayZ 's defense, I read the thread exactly like him. I never used warriors before but after the Dragon Tongue was introducted I regularly now use Jesus and Michonne so he has definitely risen from the dead in my books.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    To be the thorn in the side... I'm not fond of the DT but I really enjoy the chainsaw.
    When HD is in the lead, it becomes silent on prowls.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > (Image)
    >
    >
    > @psychwolf if you ever slam me in the future, I prefer huge bitch. If you don't mind?

These rookies I know how to get you going!
    ATLAS-ZDanski_46