NW revisited

13»

Comments

• CarolFreakHouseCarolFreakHouse Member Posts: 10
    When was last nation war, do you realise this same old song and dance has been going since then. And IF THIS IS ABOUT NATIONS WARS then shouldnt it be in the NATION WARS part of the forum? With needing to be so precise on apology and trying to make things right and rules, so should it be in a different part of the forums.

And no, no one has to read or read or comment. But how many different posts about this horse, again, the poor horse will this continue? I know it wont stop, because you ALWAYS have to have the last word.

Over, done with, shhhhh, quiet, finished. A GAME. It's a game. Unlike the poor poor horse.

Play nations wars, the game, or not. Nation war related things, are a different thread and different section. Not trying to be the ball buster, but it's a game. Again, sorry for whatever damage happened for whatever reason between and apparently the world. (Dont need to know, dont explain it). But nation wars is player founded, not a part the comes from Next games. Just like the million star march between the guys and ladies.

Please let it be done, enough, closed. We dont need another dozen threads on the. SAME. THING. I know for one, this is private matter, and nation waters stuff, is a different thread. I'm done. If you're so done too. Then fine, great, show up and actually not another word. Then maybe more will respect you and accept whatever apology you're trying make. But you have to stop and leave that horse alone.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,076
    edited December 2019
    > @suzequeue said:
    > I'm not even that active on the forums but good God. Dude. You are all over the place and you need to take a break. I heard Hawaii is great this time of the year.

It's just text messages. I post a message and move on with my day. When I open the game or see the forum I do my thing (whether it is pleasant or controversial) then move on with my day.

Hawaii is sweet though! Good call ;)
    CarolFreakHousebigbeanoSleeperyJeemJenng
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,062
    Don’t you just love the people that tell you how to feel, what to post, how to post, when and where? I love those people that inject themselves into the matter as if they were there from the very start. I mean they could always mind their own business too 😆 but I guess I’ll play Devils Advocate today........ tah tah from your friendly negan
    vshield50J_LawTroublemaker
  • SleeperyJeemSleeperyJeem Member Posts: 102
    Where’s a good solid banhammer when you need one?

If ever there was any evidence needed that the team is making the right call, here’s exhibit one.
    > @SleeperyJeem said:
    > Where’s a good solid banhammer when you need one?
    >
    > If ever there was any evidence needed that the team is making the right call, here’s exhibit one.

It didn't start here. Mistakes were made on both sides from the beginning. What things were said, how things were handled, etc.

There has been acceptance on both sides now. I talked to a few from USA on PM recently which was great.

I thank those who did message me from the team. Those talks would have surely prevented a thread like this from me but patience and waiting for a response is not a strong characteristic of mine lol.

I found solace with a colleague and have my own plans for NW day and weeks leading up to it. I am neutral to how USA wants to play this year. I am just going to roll with whatever is decided and I am good either way 🤗🤗🤗
    > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > @vshield50 you wearing me down...
    >
    > I thought you were cool, then maybe just ok, then I thought you were a little annoying, then I thought you were an asshat, then I thought you were a spoiled whiney princess, but...
    >
    > ... You wearing me down and I'm coming back 'round to only 'mild annoying / ok'...
    >
    > I'm spite of much negativity thrown at you, some from me, you keep on doing your thing.
    >
    > It's almost... endearing? No... That's not the right word... not sure what is.
    >
    > Drunken gripes about bundles. Troublemaker slams the jackpot machine.
    > Capi makes some capi-isms.
    > Jenng posts some gifs.
    > Jayz makes a snarky hipshot.
    >
    > ...aaaand VShield drones on about Nation Wars.
    >
    > One big happy dysfunctional NML family?
    >
    > No place I'd rather be.
    > -Cheers!
    >

I really appreciate your words here even if they were not meant to be endearing 🤗😉😂

We all have our passions when it comes to this game and we are all very different but like you I would not have it any other way 😁

If we all agreed all the time we would accept much less from the game or community but even spats can spark growth or something new (or at least makes this place interesting).

I wish I could feel differently about a lot of things in the game and I wish I would handle things a bit more diplomatically/compassionately at times but sometimes my passion for things overload my ability to handle those matters in a more accepting and constructive way.

I do love the Capi-isms, @JayZ's way of saying things without saying them then being direct, your humor and ability to jump on any thread and fit right in, @xbamfx and his Negan ways and of course @Jenng who is just straight up my hero ;)
    ATLAS-ZTHCrossJayZJenngDrhoo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,072
    Lol @Governator sorry man, that's a shameful unintentional omission.

Honorable mention!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    vshield50GovernatorbigbeanoJenng
    > @Governator said:
    > > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > > @vshield50 you wearing me down...
    > >
    > > I thought you were cool, then maybe just ok, then I thought you were a little annoying, then I thought you were an asshat, then I thought you were a spoiled whiney princess, but...
    > >
    > > ... You wearing me down and I'm coming back 'round to only 'mild annoying / ok'...
    > >
    > > I'm spite of much negativity thrown at you, some from me, you keep on doing your thing.
    > >
    > > It's almost... endearing? No... That's not the right word... not sure what is.
    > >
    > > Drunken gripes about bundles. Troublemaker slams the jackpot machine.
    > > Capi makes some capi-isms.
    > > Jenng posts some gifs.
    > > Jayz makes a snarky hipshot.
    > >
    > > ...aaaand VShield drones on about Nation Wars.
    > >
    > > One big happy dysfunctional NML family?
    > >
    > > No place I'd rather be.
    > > -Cheers!
    > >
    >
    > A friend of mine, let’s call him Uncle Bob, has something to say concerning this post...

Uncle Bob has been wise in his days here @Governator. I think even @Teeceezy may have come around to appreciate him too 😁😉
    GovernatorbigbeanoJenngDrhoo
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,072
    edited December 2019
    I have an Uncle Mike, but he mostly just shares naughty pics and videos of the ladies.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    vshield50GovernatorbigbeanoJenng
    edited December 2019
    > @tabernac said:
    > > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > > I have an Uncle Mike, but he mostly just shares naughty pics and videos of the ladies.
    >
    > @ATLAS-Z I think we might be related...

@tabernac I am not sure if you are still on Line but I see you are visiting.

Hope you don't leave without saying goodbye. On Line or other my non cussing friend ;)
    JenngtabernacDrhoo
    Well I gave it some time but before I end this comment I need to say a few things.

@crambert_nec was the leader I first nominated. Others agreed and he was made our leader.

I will say that although I questioned his leadership as of recent I do not anymore. I think he will do just fine.

Things may be sprained but they are not broken. There seems to be one hold up possibly but I don't know since I am not in the know or chat.

I do know from comments that it it may come down to one person. If that is the case then I propose this as a means to an end. I wish this could be handled privately but he is off line....

The person who won't play with me on the team (yes you) I will challenge 2 weeks out. If I lose I will not only sit out for NW4 but NW5 too.

This event is competitive so let the best win or lose. If I win I will play with you because the goal is to win for USA.

Yeah @ATLAS-Z I can't let go but at least I am offering an end...
    suzequeueATLAS-ZRealClareB
    Looks like we are going to handle this internally.

@zbot @fluxx close this thread please.