Eugene's ideal traits

I have been reading which are the ideal traits for Eugene but i see 2 conflicting opinions. Which are the ideal traits. Thanks in advance!

IS is the only trait not rerolled

Punish/retaliate
Dodge
Luck

or

Punish
Retaliate
Dodge

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,291
    I prefer Punish/Retaliate/Dodge, but it depends on a lot of things.

If you have good enough badges + Tactical staff, you could ideally have all four.
    Leader of Legacy Eh, a top 5 global guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg/playlists
    Line ID: jayztwdnml
    ATLAS-Zonesoulbigbeano
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,300
    Eugene is a total boss. He's worth rerolling IS once you can get to 80% DR without it.
    onesoul
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,962
    If you can’t reroll iron skin then I’d go option 1. Dodge and lucky with his leader trait makes him an absolute tank. I’d prefer punish to retaliate but got retaliate on a reroll and not going to swap it out.
    onesoul
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,896
    Agree with most of the above. Punish, dodge, lucky and retaliate. That's the order of importance I would put them in, obviously with re-rolls you kind of have to take what you're given.
    onesoul
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 416
    Heres my Eugene

Danski_46onesoulbigbeanoSCBMA
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,036
    Hit agree on @Troublemaker hell yolo why not 😁😆😆
    Troublemakerbigbeano
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,293
    > @bladgier said:
    > Hit agree on @Troublemaker hell yolo why not 😁😆😆

Yeah! 😂🤘🏻
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 90
    Thanks everyone!

I rolled punish, lucky and retaliate. I need IS as i do not have great badges. Is lucky effective without dodge? I may wait till i can swap IS for dodge once i have good enough badges.
    mack22bigbeano
  • mack22mack22 Member Posts: 1,165
    Throw a jacket on him with gold dodge, pretty sure 'some' survivor traits and weapon/jacket traits work in tandem.
    onesoul
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 416
    Danski_46 said:

Took a few rerolls to get him unicorn!

So is Lucky better/more important than Iron Skin and does that apply to all Hero Bruisers ?
    psychwolf
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 855
    @Reeconn, lucky is a very important bruiser trait, much better than iron skin (as long as you can get 80% dr or near with badges), it helps with all chance based traits such as dodge, concussion etc and leader traits (Sasha, RGG Daryl, Eugene, Morgan and more)
    A bruiser with lucky and dodge will take more hits than one without.
    Reeconn
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 90
    > @mack22 said:
    > Throw a jacket on him with gold dodge, pretty sure 'some' survivor traits and weapon/jacket traits work in tandem.

Thanks!