New update

My game still wont update and I cant see my guild, has anyone else still having these problems? I wasted 100 gold to advertise last night few new members. Does anyone know what's going on

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    We're hoping for the update to drop Tuesday. Fingers crossed.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 492
    Check your game notes. They posted a response to this, early this morning.

Update will hopefully be tomorrow.
    m4s
  • Nanalily44Nanalily44 Member Posts: 7
    Ok thanks
  • Nanalily44Nanalily44 Member Posts: 7
    I didnt get that notice in my game updates, I wonder why
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 25
    well they could put guild wars for us to play this week before the winter event a lot of slutty only in January do you guys think so?
    Krieg
  • porxporxporxporx Member Posts: 9
    Game will not start after update. Tried restarting my device several times (huawei p9lite, android 7.0). Contacted services through help. So far no luck.
    ambience
  • LoxandraLoxandra Member Posts: 2
    Following the upgrade I was hoping to see that snowy landscape from last winter, but, obviously, climate changes and global warming kept the camp totally dry. A bit disappointing. Still, I don't feel bad seeing the guys sleeping in tents without heating.
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 115
    I keep seeing a message stating "Unable to connect to internet. Tap to try again" when trying to launch the app. Are the servers fully down now?
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 115
    Wow - solution proposed by @dlb works:

Go to settings turn off internet open game receive message go back to settings connect then hit the reload button after connection. Solution found
    Zette
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 568
    I just turn airplane mode on and off and it loads the game, but I hope not to have to do that every time.
    psychwolfTCBRITO
  • LemmingLemming Member Posts: 4
    Ambience and @dlb solutions DO work but it doesntt last . If you shut down the game it will do the same thing saying cannot connect to interner.
    TCBRITO
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    It eventually became permanent for me.