Game wont connect to internet

dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
Opened the play store, game said there was an update. After download i keep getting a message saying it cannot connect to the internet. I live in bfe, my net sucks, but i can watch netflix just fine. I should have more than enough to open the game. Cleared cache and all that jazz alredy.
Annette578TCBRITO

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 830
    Keep trying many are having issues but it will clear up ... I assume the servers are being slammed right now.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

dlbAnnette578Skipper
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    After the last update i started getting a lot of connection lost messages that would not respond to connect. Had to close and restart game to reconnect. Thought it might be related.
    Annette578TCBRITO
  • george7george7 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    1h of trying and won't connect
    Annette578
    Joy
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    Mine just STOPS when trying to load! Should we uninstall, then reinstall? I'm on Android 8, or wait awhile until things cool down? My tablet is clean as far as maintenance. Only TWD nml app has issues atm. TY
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    Me to
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 830
    NO just wait it out...mine did that earlier and eventually I got in
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Annette578
    Hmmmmmm, I hope it's not on just Andriod then? I've made sure not to upgrade to Andriod 10. :(
  • RaffoRaffo Member Posts: 26
    Sale problem here. No connection
    Annette578

• EL_SHIZOOLEL_SHIZOOL Member Posts: 4
    Plewsy said:

Yup my game will not load on PC using bluestacks, works on my phone though

Have the same, Bluestacks dont connect. Phone is ok
    makkinen
    @Plewsy
    Is your phone Apple or Android? TY
    Aklo09
    Go to settings turn off internet open game receive message go back to settings connect then hit the reload button after connection. Solution found
    EL_SHIZOOLdalmerambienceRenopwns
    edited December 2019
    Android Samsung s10+
  • Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 32
    I just realised after I sent a ticket, how the hell they gonna respond if I cannot connect to the game :D
    Leader of Killmongers_Utd
    Annette578
  • FahqbendoverFahqbendover Member Posts: 422
    I’ve had this issue a week now
    Annette578
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 210
    edited December 2019
    same
    dlb said:

Go to settings turn off internet open game receive message go back to settings connect then hit the reload button after connection. Solution found

solved it
    EL_SHIZOOL
  • tymbrwlftymbrwlf Member Posts: 6
    I cannot find this setting. NML works on my phone but not on Bluestacks on both Windows and MacOS; same issue mentioned above
  • FOEFOE Member Posts: 82
    I think, it is a problem with the Android version!

My Handy has Android 8 and here works the game.

My Tablet and on PC (via Blue Stacks) runs Android 7 and here it does not work!?

LG, Erwin
    Annette578
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 100
    I put my reaction in here too:

I can access to the game but guild social network bugs. Downloading is really slow and sometimes loose connection. I don't know why... maybe it is normal as everebody is updating. Server seems to be overwhelmed.
    @dlb
    I tried it several times, same issue, but thx. :(
    If you use Bluestack. Turn off yor wi-fi or lan card. Open game and whait until connecion error information. Next turn on we-fi or lan card ond will be good.
    @EL_SHIZOOL
    Not working for me, ty
    Annette578 I still tried on a second computer. After the upgrade, there was still a problem. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not give a positive result still a connection error. But after clean installation and disconnection of the network card and waiting for a message from the game and restarting the game normally connected.
    Try to reinstal the game..
  • porxporxporxporx Member Posts: 9
    Game will not start after update. Tried restarting my device several times (huawei p9lite, android 7.0). Contacted services through help. So far no luck.
  • tymbrwlftymbrwlf Member Posts: 6
    @EL_SHIZOOL, I tried this and it works once but as soon as I close the game and reopen it, I'm back to square one. Same behavior on both Windows and Mac. I appreciate the suggestion
    euchid
  • DragonfyreDragonfyre Member Posts: 110
    Same here. Works on Android tablet. But bluestacks not loading And can't find internet setting that works to fix it. I have disconnected form the net both on ethernet and wifi and not working
    @Dragonfyre (Leader/Dragons Weyr)
  • SkipperSkipper Member Posts: 4
    Same issue as everyone else. Updated Bluestacks to current version 4.150.8.1008, reinstalled the game..still cannot connect. :(
    FOE
  • Bill666Bill666 Member Posts: 13
    Updated the game earlier today an has not worked since, keep getting "cannot connect to Internet" error, tried reloading, restarting, enabling and disabling WiFi and nothing has worked Device is Huawei media pad T3 running android 7, have dropped a ridiculous amount of money on the game so not a happy fucking bunny at the moment. How about someone at NML resolving this instead of users having to try and resolve the issue.
    Annette578FOESkipperMFJigsaw