3.5 update “first impression”

Comments

• PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 240
    > @Danski_46 said:
    > @Fluxxx, what have you done to Rick? It looks like someone at NG has defaced him!
    > (Image)

Wow, mine doesn’t look like that....?!?
    Danski_46JenngRick06
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 899
    I wonder if it needs a 3.51 update 😂
    PandreqJenng
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 182
    Pandreq said:

> @Danski_46 said:

> @Fluxxx, what have you done to Rick? It looks like someone at NG has defaced him!

> (Image)

Wow, mine doesn’t look like that....?!?

Time to use those reroll tokens! Dom, Viktor and Maggie can be beasts with one reroll each. :sunglasses:
    Danski_46Pandreq
    > @Johnbert said:
    > (Quote)
    > Time to use those reroll tokens! Dom, Viktor and Maggie can be beasts with one reroll each. :sunglasses:

I have tried!! Want Revenge for Dom, Iron Skin for Maggie. Can’t get any luck. Don’t use Viktor much any more. Hoping ranged will become great again one day......

Love my Sure Shot for Dom, goes nicely with his Winter Bow 😎. He goes out regularly with Rick and Daryl......
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 556
    edited December 2019
    Maggie's tan is quite solid considering it is winter right now. Maybe she uses a tanning bed.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    PandreqJenngJaden
    Feeling lucky so just tried Dom again. He now has Revenge 👍🏻

And not Iron Skin required for Maggie..... Was getting confused with my baby account, where I’m waiting for IS on my bruiser 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Johnbert
    Quick question: do we know yet whether upgrading a few toons to 27 will trigger an increase in the starting level on the challenge?
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 182
    Pandreq said:

Feeling lucky so just tried Dom again. He now has Revenge 👍🏻

And not Iron Skin required for Maggie..... Was getting confused with my baby account, where I’m waiting for IS on my bruiser 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice! Revenge for dodge hopefully lol. Yeah Maggie needs dodge for ruthless. :)
    Pandreq
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    I don't know what we'll earn but I know what I've lost 😢
    Oohbaby
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 377
    > @Coolseb said:
    > I don't know what we'll earn but I know what I've lost 😢

Videos say they will reimburse in some way. Not sure what the plan is, but it’ll be something
    I didn't ear about that but if it is, I'm glad to learn about it 😊
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,130
    @Pandreq there will be no challenge difficulty increase for upgrading survivors to 27.
    J_LawPandreqCoolseb
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 339
    I can't seem to log in. I have a strong LTE connection, but it keeps telling me I can't connect to the server.
    dalmerAnnette578TCBRITO
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,130
    @LoneWanderer360 and anyone else check out this thread as may have the solution for you posted by @dlb https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41836/game-wont-connect-to-internet#latest
    > @LoneWanderer360 said:
    > I can't seem to log in. I have a strong LTE connection, but it keeps telling me I can't connect to the server.

I can access to the game but guild social network bugs. Downloading is really slow and sometimes loose connection. I don't know why... maybe it is normal as everebody is updating. Server seems to be overwhelmed.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 94
    Yeah, i didn't want to come here and moan, i understand there might be issues after update, but i have to wait 20-30 sec after each scavenge mission to load back to the screen...this is really killing my farming motivation. I don't see people saying to have problems with this, maybe it's just me ? i am on Android
    psychwolfTCBRITOpirate1125Kyrus
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 19
    I have to say, I was a bit disappointed when I loaded the game after the update. I was expecting to see the Winter Wonderland again.
    CoolsebpsychwolfSmokeandMirrors
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 339
    Weird screen glitch after doing outpost missions too. Looks like a gray scale test pattern. Doesn't affect play but I kept expecting it to crash.
    ShadowWalker
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    @Danski_46 stabby rick used some “just for men” LMAO
    Danski_46Jankel
    > @xbamfx said:
    > @Danski_46 stabby rick used some “just for men” LMAO

*I don’t want to misinterpret that comment*
    *I don’t want to misinterpret that comment*
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 435
    Everything seems to be running perfectly smooth for me both on iphone & ipad
    xbamfx
  • Rick06Rick06 Member Posts: 8
    Omg, new Rick and Daryl looks terrible with the new update. Please, please, bring back the old versions.
    I hate it.
    Where is the snow? I miss it
    xbamfxJankel
    @Coolseb its hair dye lol
    Coolseb
    @Fluxxx kinda wish we had some snow on our camps 😢
    > @Jaden said:
    > Love the changes to the weapons.
    >
    > What I don't love is the slow chat. Also, my game crashes a lot. Really a lot. Tap a walker in the camp. Crash. Load again, do nothing, crash. Again. Crash. Loads fine, tap tomatoes, crash. Ugh!
    >
    > The portraits... Yeah... Bruiser Morgan looks like he smoked something, eyes all bloodshot. Maggie has stolen some color from Haggie... Long time ago we've last seen ultra tanned or pale toons. :mrgreen:

Lmao well we don’t know what happened to Morgan on FTWD so perhaps those blood shot eyes are warranted 😆😆😆😂
    JankelJaden