Experiencing a delay with Guild tab

CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,305
Android user.

Installed update. All seems well except when click on Guild tab. The game freezes for a few seconds. This doesn't happen when I click the other tabs such as news, shop, missions.

Also when sending chats, it's taking as long as 10 seconds for messages to appear.
My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
MansellefearofthedarkTCBRITOCoolsebJadenmirSg_DeathLoxandrapsychwolfSPC_TORRESm4sDanski_46TeenahGeeArtminiusambience

Comments

• CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,305
    @Manselle

One of my guildmates installed update and he's iOS. No chat delays for him or guild tab delays.
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    Manselle
  • snafusnafu Member Posts: 227
    No delays on older iOS devices, but serious problem with Androids. Old Nexus tablet (Android 6.0) has 4 second delay when opening Guild and additional 2 seconds to open chat tab. Samsung A5 2016 (Android 8.0) has 16 second delay (+10 secs to open chat) and Huawei P Smart (Android 9.1) 26 seconds + 15 seconds to open chat. Re-installing has not helped.
    Annette578CarlyLoxandram4s
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 20
    edited December 2019
    It didn't cost to put the guild wars for nois forehead saturday and sunday why wait the winter event is over and much anxiety will be that you can not put for noon forehead saturday and no? @flux and @carly?
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Manselle
    It seems like it's Android that is having issues? I'm Android 8, Galaxy 10 tablet. Been playing since game began. After updating earlier, it WILL NOT load! Haven't heard back from anyone at NG either? :(
  • CarleoneCarleone Member Posts: 25
    Also slow for me with andriod phone. Will check later on my pad
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    Put here too my experience :

I can access to the game but guild social network bugs. Downloading is really slow and sometimes loose connection. I don't know why... maybe it is normal as everebody is updating. Server seems to be overwhelmed.
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 61
    Same problem here guild tap wery sloooooooowwwwwwww☹️
    Member : Dead Stalkers
    Carly
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,305
    I hope this delay being experienced by Android users doesn't cause issues with playing challenge maps
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 390
    Same here the delay lag is bad about to scavenge and see how it is.
  • LoxandraLoxandra Member Posts: 2
    I got a Huawei Hero. Guild delay is roughly 6 seconds. Please fix.

If it can help @Fluxxx
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,938
    Yeap... it's an Android thing :(

No problems on my IOS account..... but lots of lag ( guild tab ) on the android account

psychwolf
  • iBolskiiBolski Member Posts: 61
    Definitely for me as well on Samsung S7. Stock image, latest security patches, no rooting (in fact, never rooted at all). When I enter a chat into the guild chat, it hangs for about 15 seconds, then either it posts it or it restarts the application and then posts the chat. This was NOT happening before the update. It seems that the overall game is sluggish now when before it was smooth at 60 fps for me. Going to 30 fps doesn't help. Definitely the update has caused a problem on Android.
    In-Game Username: Bolski
    Guild: Glorious Undead (Leader)
    Crossbow eh (player)
    m4s
  • m4sm4s Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 26
    Challenge today, how to play?
    psychwolf
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    After update game become very laggy i have OnePlus7tpro 12gb RAM and most powerfull pricessor 855Plus, before update all goes smooth not its horrible! I dont know how others play on Android but its insane
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 61
    NG is so busy fixing this that they can't respond.... I hope.
    @Fluxxx you there..
    Member : Dead Stalkers
  • FatAxlFatAxl Member Posts: 1
    Same here, game freezes on Android, Media Pad 5, WiFi.
  • AlexFiliUKAlexFiliUK Member Posts: 165
    Yep definitely something going on with the guild tab. Samsung A50 phone and there is notable lag when entering the chat or sending a message.
  • Steve_the_BirdSteve_the_Bird Member Posts: 1
    Just wanted to add that I'm having guild lag too. 6 month old Android user (although I don't think that's relevant).
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 390
    I have a Samsung a20 and when I go into guild and look at messages takes forever and when I click anywhere else after looking at messages I get booted from game every time.
  • jedimaster_rayjedimaster_ray Member Posts: 14
    @Fluxxx still experiencing lagging in guild section of the game, will this be fixed soon???
    TCBRITOSg_Death
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    I get disconnected after posting a message in the guild chat.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 591
    This is the next issue we're going to look at. I don't have a timeline for that right now, but I'll keep you updated!
    Carly
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    Before the update, I only had a lag. Now it's a disconnect (if that helps in any way).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,333
    edited December 2019
    @Fluxxx

On my brand spanky new Note 10+ I get a short delay (4-5 seconds) if I do anything with the guild tab, including chat... but I don't get booted. Just the slow lag. (Mobile)

On my older device, Galaxy S6 (I think) that I use for Junior account, the lag is more like 20-30 seconds and 95% of the time results in a boot/reload. (WiFi)

Hope this helps.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 23
    some of my characters are with the black face an impressive delay when I select the guild
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > This is the next issue we're going to look at. I don't have a timeline for that right now, but I'll keep you updated!

still no deadline about any update to fix these problems with guild tab and other little issues, @Fluxxx ?
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 591
    A fix for this will most likely be rolled out next week only, hopefully by Tuesday, sorry guys :/
    pirate1125