Dragon Tongue nerf of upgrade after update

Nerfed or upgraded? Looks like the charge attack radius was changed.

Comments

• ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 12
    Upgrade, don't think it's even debatable.
    SPC_TORRES
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,065
    So much better now! You get two attacks and don't have to run into the danger zone to hit - can stay behind a bruiser. Even if you have to, you can run back instead of hitting a second time.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRESDanski_46tabernacJenng
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 17
    Are both attacks a guaranteed critical?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 359
    It was a good weapon even without the change. It could be argued it is the best weapon in the game now. It's basically the tactical and swift strike spear fused together with a larger attack radius.
    Jenng
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 334
    > @ShadowWalker said:
    > It was a good weapon even without the change. It could be argued it is the best weapon in the game now. It's basically the tactical and swift strike spear fused together with a larger attack radius.

How is it swift strike? That would be only if you put it on michonne or have her leading. Personally, mines on Jesus.

And @Franko the first hit is guaranteed. The second one is not guaranteed as far as I know
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 359
    > @TWDaddiction said:
    > > @ShadowWalker said:
    > > It was a good weapon even without the change. It could be argued it is the best weapon in the game now. It's basically the tactical and swift strike spear fused together with a larger attack radius.
    >
    > How is it swift strike? That would be only if you put it on michonne or have her leading. Personally, mines on Jesus.

The second attack is basically like swift strike activating. Granted it's only for charge attacks but it's 100% guaranteed, unlike the spear which only has 30% (unless you have lucky and or Michonne in the lead).
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 181
    Big thanks to the person who "repaired" Dragon's Tonge it should have been like this from the beginng!
    Danski_46Jenng
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 306
    I liked it before. I'm sure I'll like it this way too, it just gets used differently.
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 334
    > @LoneWanderer360 said:
    > I liked it before. I'm sure I'll like it this way too, it just gets used differently.

It was cool before, but a high levels, got sent to the bench. Sending a warrior into a crowd of 40+ where it doesn’t kill them all was a problem. Now, you can send em in, and run away if needed.

Definitely 10/10 improvement
    Danski_46tabernacCronusJaden
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 877
    Much better damage from warriors.
    PandreqShadowWalkerJadenJenng
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 234
    @Danski_46 - loving your L27 Beardy Rick 😉
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    Danski_46
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 521
    > @Franko said:
    > Are both attacks a guaranteed critical?

@Franko no it isn’t. Only the 1st is.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 618
    Jesus is killing it! Thanks NG
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

TCBRITO