Game wont connect to internet

Comments

• DeadheadsDeadheads Member Posts: 663
    hopefully they'll first identify if its a server or android issue first....
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    @Bill666
    I get that! I haven't heard from ANYONE yet either! Going to wait till tomorrow, see if they've worked it out at NG, seems like taking a chance of uninstalling could be risky? My friend did it awhile back, took over 2 weeks for her to get it back, she was lucky! It is saved in Google Play, but not sure if it would make any difference, according to what others have said?
    bladgier
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 197
    Do not uninstall, reinstall, update, downgrade or anything else the problem is the new update.
    SkipperMFJigsaw
  • LauraR65LauraR65 Member Posts: 69
    Having the same login issue. Game updated fine on both Android tablet and phone. I can access the game on my phone but the tablet says I don't have an internet connection even thought I have a successful network connection and am accessing everything else except the game. Already tried all the reboots, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and did a factory reset of my tablet (not happy with that). I use this device to access my main account as well as my Alt (which is leading a guild) and I can't access either.
    FOE
    Ok guys, I did uninstall, then reinstalled it. It is working great, make sure your game is saved! It loaded to lvl 1, but asked if I wanted to go to my lvl 72, which I did. So, maybe just was lucky? :)
    FOE
    @dlb Thank you, thank you! Just tried your idea of [Go to settings turn off internet open game receive message go back to settings connect then hit the reload button after connection. Solution found] and I'm in.
    Actually that isn't working either. Game will connect but serious lag time trying to do anything.
    @LauraR65
    I have gone in & out of game several times, since reinstalling it. Works great, atm. I noticed when it was reinstalling from Google Play, it installed a bit differently? But it's doing ok, so far.
  • DragonfyreDragonfyre Member Posts: 101
    edited December 2019
    Have tried all suggestions here and got in one time with bluestacks. Had to log out and tried a bit later to get back in and sadly back to internet connection error. Nothing works following same steps I tried the one time I was able to log in
    @Dragonfyre (Leader/Dragons Weyr)
  • PlewsyPlewsy Member Posts: 2

@Plewsy
    Is your phone Apple or Android? TY

Its an old Samsung note 3, its running android 5.0 lol, so maybe thats why it works on the phone
    Guys, I decided to uninstall, reinstall game. It's working fine atm.
  • porxporxporxporx Member Posts: 9
    Finally managed to get in the game after turning off my mobile internet and then turning it back on when you get the unable to connect the internet button. Did try only one time so dont know if permanent.
    I got in once but as soon as I exited I had the same problem trying to get in again.
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 382
    😢😢😢All I'm getting (Android on Samsung) despite several restarts:

psychwolf
    Same here @MudMoccasin
  • ambienceambience Member Posts: 83
    dlb said:

Go to settings turn off internet open game receive message go back to settings connect then hit the reload button after connection. Solution found

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2019
    No solution worked for me. Still having connection issues on android. There's lag after you finish a mission. Takes a second on the after mission screen to get to the crate loading screen. Then there's slight lag before and after you open the crates. Not going to bother trying to farm tomatoes like this. I hope it's at least fixed for the challenge.
    I don't want lag while I'm using my booster @Fluxxx
    iBolskiKarajoca
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 347
    edited December 2019
    When you get the can't connect message, turn on airplane mode, count to 10, turn it off, then hit retry. Works for me on Android 8.

Edit: I have to do this every time.
    psychwolf

When you get the can't connect message, turn on airplane mode, count to 10, turn it off, then hit retry. Works for me on Android 8.

Edit: I have to do this every time.

This works for me too but we better get a fix... i'm not doing this every time
    psychwolfSkipper
  • DragonfyreDragonfyre Member Posts: 101
    edited December 2019
    Sure would be nice if @Fluxx or someone else would stop by this thread and let us know what is going on. Still cannot connect with any ideas posted here
    @Dragonfyre (Leader/Dragons Weyr)
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    I had to do my thing 2 or 3 more times but it eventually started working correctly.
  • DragarockDragarock Member Posts: 1
    Same problem here. Tried everything suggested, but still can´t connect :(
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 553
    Excuse my English. ;)

I have the same problem. With several attempts flying mode on and off I come in at some point in the game. But it can not be a solution.

Why is there no message from the administrators? The problem does not seem to have just a few players and obviously it only affects players with Android. :(
  • porxporxporxporx Member Posts: 9
    Still does not work and the unable to connect to internet screen appears. But all other apps work just fine. Why no reply from NG?
    Loewe1968
  • mirmir Member Posts: 134
    Still not working bluestacks @Fluxxx
  • beverpowerbeverpower Member Posts: 2
    Doesn't work with older version either. Just tried 3.4.2.7 on bluestack. Have to update, it seems

Annoying:/
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 585
    Sorry it took so long for me to respond here. We're investigating this issue right now. For some players the problem fixed itself after a while like @Billbam said, but for others it's persisting. So far, it does seem like it's specific to android (but not all versions and not consistently). I'll keep you guys updated on this, but for now we're still digging into it. Really sorry for this inconvenience :/
    FOE
  • TireaTirea Member Posts: 18
    Input from my side:

The game can be played normally on mobile devices (phone and tablet) with Android 6.0.
    On BlueStacks 4.150.0.1118 I get the "Unable to connect to internet. Tap to try again" message permanently (tried multiple and different times).

- updating bluestacks did not resolve the issue.
    - reinstalling the game client did not resolve the issue (on bluestacks).
    Skipper
  • Stellaire57Stellaire57 Member Posts: 58
    edited December 2019
    It works with bluestacks 3.5, not with 4

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 585
    From what I understand, it shouldn't be linked to your bluestacks version, but rather the android version that it simulates - @Stellaire57 what's the android version you use?