3.5 update “first impression”

123457»

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,083
    > @Karajoca said:
    > Yeah, i didn't want to come here and moan, i understand there might be issues after update, but i have to wait 20-30 sec after each scavenge mission to load back to the screen...this is really killing my farming motivation. I don't see people saying to have problems with this, maybe it's just me ? i am on Android

1st problem: Android
    2nd problem: Android...
    3rd problem: Android...........

Just kidding 😜 hope it irons out soon for you!
    psychwolfMFJigsawSPC_TORRES
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,307
    I'm on Android and zero problems so far.

Will see how the night goes.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 500
    Guys the snow will be on Dec 16th, according to the news in game
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 556
    I don't believe Android OS is the strict factor causing issues. I use android and only have the dark portraits and slow guild chats. I believe this is a coding / compatability issue on NG's part. Let's try to be patient, as eventually it will be rectified.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Coolsebpsychwolf
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > I don't believe Android OS is the strict factor causing issues. I use android and only have the dark portraits and slow guild chats. I believe this is a coding / compatability issue on NG's part. Let's try to be patient, as eventually it will be rectified.

Same issue here!

MFJigsaw
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 581
    Let's keep topic discussions focused, so regarding issues with the game not loading, please check this thread , and for the issue with lag in the game, here.
    Coolseb
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 556
    @Coolseb that is super slow for real.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    CoolsebMFJigsaw
    Yeah I forgot what topic I was on for a minute...

So, everyone still enjoying 3.5? Lol
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,378
    Having to play a broken game while using a booster for the first day of the challenge with no fix? Not particularly enjoying the new update.
    TWDaddictionTCBRITO
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 376
    edited December 2019
    @psychwolf really man and I say this not to be a douche in any way. If you ever need to talk, there’s a bunch of us that are here to talk and listen. There’s no legitimate way you’re this pissed off and cussing someone out because of a few bugs. All your posts are very negative and sad. So really man, sorry if I sparked something. I was just making a joke out of you complaining about a free booster, but I didn’t think you’d react that way

At the end of the day, I’ve put a LOT of money in this game. But it is in fact, just a game. Sometimes it’s better to put it down and breathe some fresh air. Just my opinion here
    psychwolfATLAS-Z
  • psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,378
    Yes I did this morning when the challenge started because when else are you supposed to? I'm playing for my damn guild here and you know getting as many stars as possible the first day of the challenge is how to put up a good score. I woke up today optimistic that this would be fixed but nope. I need to go through a 4 step process to even log in to the game. Getting all the lag and kicked out while I'm trying to play isn't something I'm entitled to give my opinion on?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 417
    I have a $60 Android phone from 3 years ago, and besides the darker graphics everything else is running fine.

People need to stop looking at all those dirty websites. /s
    TWDaddictionFirekidJadenbigbeano
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 371
    Since this is this 1st day of really testing out since update, has anyone noticed their battery draining quicker? May just be me but my battery seem to die way too early today. It's never died on me at 2:00 in the afternoon... I have been playing for maybe 4 hours but it's still never died this quick before.
    > @Fluxxx said:
    > Some comments have been removed because they violated forum rules. Carry on :)

Anyone screen shot these??

Missed all THE JUICE

:-0
    PandreqJaden