Disastrous update !!!

In this update there are players who cannot enter, the lag is incredible, it partially freezes when trying to enter the clan, companions who disappear their accounts and when they are reintegrated they are of a lower level, blows that fail miserably in mission, even if these are to the body, missions that load very slow and speed in slowed missions, making impossible farmeos and missions ...
I keep listing ..?
What solution will they give to this? Gas in a minute and accelerated healing as they have been giving in previous cases ??? I think my opinion is that of several, it would be to give that something insufficient and laughable. Solutions already, compensations that are worth the bad time we are going through. And next time they may take the time it takes to launch a decent update ...
TCBRITOpsychwolfMFJigsawRenopwnsKyrusSg_Death

Comments

• HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 60
    I still have to say that in my guild there are more than 130 players affected
    MFJigsawbigbeano
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,528
    I feel sorry for those android users who have been affected by this problem. Without those issues this is an awesome update so far!
    psychwolfsuzequeueSg_Death
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 524
    Everything running perfectly smooth on my iphone & ipad
    Wild Walking 1
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 135

Bro you are literally so messed up in the head it’s scary. If there’s a block button, I’m more then happy leaving it at that and we can both go on our way.

I’m sorry your life is so awful that you need to seek a website to tear others down. Really. Good luck with your life man....

Yeah cause mocking people who are frustrated because a game that was working fine until the new update is TOTALLY socially acceptable behaviour. Both you AND psychwolf need to shake hands and agree to disagree, but nobody needs to curse or insult each other over a mobile game.

@Fluxxx hope you see the issues your team not having their shit together is causing in the community...
    Superhero
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,233
    I missed something? ..everything is good for me and it's even funny having Rick with a new bear... and there will be also the GW 2.0!!
    Only missed thing for me is the winter camp...but the other is working good :)

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,233
    psychwolf said:

I just left my guild and deleted the game. I'm sure you'll all miss me! I'll be logging out and never posting on this forum again. Bye everyone and bye NG!

...why??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 199

I went to a fast food hamburger joint and found a roach in my burger. They said, “Hey, don’t complain. It’s just a $1.99 hamburger.” :neutral:

When the Zombie Apocalypse happens for real, I'll rather die of hunger than eat a roach.
    Jaden
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,290
    I’m on iPhone and have had no problem at all, 0, zilch. I keep telling people those android devices are 🗑.
    Drhoo
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,128
    I would not call it a disastrous update. Bugs happen and the improvements outweigh the bugs.

I am getting irritated by the message "Can't connect to the internet...." on my Android Tab. However, the game is working fine on iPhone. Lets hope the update comes today as said by @Fluxxx. Its really difficult for me to play on the iPhone.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,290
    Hopefully something is sorted soon as android users are getting the pole...
    vshield50
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 887
    Regarding the issue, we're still looking to push out an update out later today if everything goes right.
    Danski_46Jenng
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 141
    Fluxxx said:

Regarding the issue, we're still looking to push out an update out later today if everything goes right.

Good to hear. You may overthink the weekend event too?

I see no big difference in running a booster and play equipment missions all day long.
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 194

Here is how farming looks like on my phone. Not much difference it made for me, i start watching some movie, while pressing on the screen, then football match also... then on my work while nobody is watching.
    But yeah, i know i am not like everyone else, especially not like @psychwolf

Will make it just on time when council finish to put my Training Grounds...

Hello, my name is Karajoca and i am an addict 😬
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 123
    @Fluxxx! Have a look into the craftsman also! It's not a really important in game fonction but some icons went wrong 😉