Disastrous update !!!

2Β»

Comments

• CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 97
    > @xbamfx said:
    > I’m on iPhone and have had no problem at all, 0, zilch. I keep telling people those android devices are πŸ—‘.

Why I don't find it surprising from your part πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    Superiority complex of the eated apple owners πŸ˜‚
    Danski_46RenopwnsDrhoo
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,042
    Fluxxx said:

capibara said:

..well... only delusion has been the lack of the long waited scout Capibara... crossing paws and waiting the next update @Fluxxx ... :D

If we weren't partially accountable to AMC with our characters, I'd actually push for this and only play the capibara, can you imagine the animations?

That would be awesome! πŸ™‚ I was thinking into his Leader Trait.. something like Sneak Gnawing ... i have already some guildmates working on it :D:D
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SCBMAbigbeanoGovernator
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 390
    Only give bundles to people affected and that is it no one else. I had guild issues with messages but that is it. The guild lag we can call it . I dont deserve a bundle for that. But people who were locked out of game should get something. @Fluxxx. I feel for them.
    TCBRITO
  • ManselleManselle Member Posts: 37
    I just downloaded the update and still the delay in opening the guild tab and messages were still delayed.. i just hate updates.. πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ
    TCBRITO
  • DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 18
    I wont say disastrous, but after the update opening guilds tab 3-5 seconds, switching to messages and posting takes 5-7 seconds. Android user. My alt on ipad does not have these issues
    Danski_46ATLAS-Z
  • ninewalkersninewalkers Member Posts: 80
    I've had audio issues. Sounds like too much reverb. Having to restart the game solves the issue. Anybody else? No one from support has responded yet. First time in four years an update caused issues.
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 49
    > @Reeconn said:
    > Everything running perfectly smooth on my iphone & ipad

I use an IPhone and had some problems. Minor problems compared to Android users. But playing NML isn’t funny this challenge
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    mack22 said:

Anyone else getting the t.v fuzz flashing before mission starts?

Dude i like it!
    Flatulent person
    GovernatorSCBMAbigbeano
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,088
    > @Coolseb said:
    > > @xbamfx said:
    > > I’m on iPhone and have had no problem at all, 0, zilch. I keep telling people those android devices are πŸ—‘.
    >
    > Why I don't find it surprising from your part πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    > Superiority complex of the eated apple owners πŸ˜‚

Hehehehe
  • biter370biter370 Member Posts: 126
    @Fluxxx
    Just one question where is the 7 days free gas boosters for all the problems people are having ;-)
    DrhooTCBRITO