12 Days Of The Walking Dead

Thanks NG this was a nice surprise
JLCCarlySuperheroMortmerTCBRITOKyrusTWDaddictionRouvinatorTransmuteJunSPC_TORRESJoeSmartGovernatorJenngAndreaTeenahGeeJayZShadowWalkerATLAS-ZSCBMAzeekdogbigbeanobiter370THCross

Comments

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 302
    I'd prefer a better event than that
    JoeSmartKyrusNezoRouvinatorTeenahGeePandreqJayZATLAS-Zbigbeano
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 94
    And that just happened to me... two second is short time, gift stayed longer, i moved little on the right, clicked on Jesus tokens and boom - instead of that boosters activated.
    Totally not cool 😞
  • magicmagic Member Posts: 190
    Thanks for the warning, not cool.
    I am collecting badge crafting results. If you want to contribute please note down as much about each crafting as you can in the sequence you craft and send it to me. Recipe, effect and bonus condition is especially interesting.
    Discord server to discuss badge crafting: https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
  • GENERALR20BRGENERALR20BR Member Posts: 20
    could have given 1 legendary hero weapon for free nn cost nd ...!!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,321
    Loves me some free stuff thanks!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 71
    edited December 2019

Which part of "12 Days of Walking Dead" you didn´t get?
    SCBMAbigbeanoJenng
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 654
    who knows maybe the FREEBIES will get better and better that would be excitng to open up each day!
    14 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    New entry level Boot Camp Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• AchillesVAchillesV Member Posts: 196
    Superhero said:

Which part of "12 Days of Walking Dead" you didn´t get?
    I'm good with 12 free legendary items. Make it so!
  • ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 14
    A really nice surprise,thanks NG!
    WahooDawg
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 298
    > @MudMoccasin said:
    > Pretty please????? One of these days.... IJS
    >

Gonna have to say no to all of those. While the designs are cool (I like the golf club best), none of the melee weapons have razor and all of the ranged have silence, interrupt, or both. I wouldn't use any of them.
    GovernatorTCBRITOSuperheroMudMoccasin
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,795
    N> @jrodrf2 said:
    > > @MudMoccasin said:
    > > Pretty please????? One of these days.... IJS
    > >
    >
    > Gonna have to say no to all of those. While the designs are cool (I like the golf club best), none of the melee weapons have razor and all of the ranged have silence, interrupt, or both. I wouldn't use any of them.

No Razor or Silencer = Instascrap.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,321
    @jrodrf2
    @Governator

These are obviously old versions and I'm sure @MudMoccasin would prefer these weapon skins were gifted with current unicorn traits, like razor.

Yes @MudMoccasin ?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasin
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 373
    One of these days.... IJS > @ATLAS-Z said:
    > @jrodrf2
    > @Governator
    >
    > These are obviously old versions and I'm sure @MudMoccasin would prefer these weapon skins were gifted with current unicorn traits, like razor.
    >
    > Yes @MudMoccasin ?

You're absolutely 100% right!!! Yes please give us updated versions of these weapons and do away with Traits like Critcal Chance!!! Also give us a Legendary Tactical Rifle as a free gift or any other once-in-a-blue moon weapon during one of these 12 days..... Please @Fluxxx ????
  • MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 373
    Also Sasha's Rifle from the TV show had an insanely large scope (bigger than The Destroyer's) and I would utterly love to see a revamped version of it in the Bundle Shop with Traits that would do her (since she is the BEST Hunter hands down) justice. Been trying to decide on best weapon for her besides the Devil's Torch and I'm torn between Woodbury Rifle and Terminus Rifle since I prefer to give the Flaming Crossbow to Daryl. The Sasha Bundle having her rifle is long overdue for an appearance in the Bundle Shop with revamped traits, IMO.... PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!!!
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 373
    @MudMoccasin I been getting through master mission to 43 using shotgun love it because can charge quickly. And charge power is really good
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,339
    On the third day of Christmas......

Thank you, NG!

SPC_TORRESShadowWalkerSCBMAGovernator
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,339
    On the 4th day of Christmas.......

Oh. That’s nice! Thank you, NG!

SPC_TORRESSCBMA