Blood and ice feedback

I´d wish there would be a better contrast. You can´t see anything in the snow if it comes to the range of your weapons.

Aside that, I´m already struggeling at level 33 on the frozen gate. No luck so far to make 3 stars :|
MortmerSPC_TORRESsuzequeueArtminiusHellnightKratosDeathwish19KriegDanielBez

Comments

• ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    Does the spawn stop there? Did it once, think it will be hard
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    edited December 2019
    Definitely hardest. Take along Sasha and an assault and get the assault charged to hold back the walkers long enough while alternating Sasha with her charged.

Seems the best way so far

I like the missions but also don’t like the snow. I love the look, but I can barely see Daryl’s drive by trait or anything else lit up.
  • AndreaAndrea Member Posts: 970
    edited December 2019
    Yes, the contrast isn't really good...my eyes are bleeding :D
    Anyway is a good hard challenge IMO.
    TWDaddictionKratosJenng
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 220

Definitely hardest. Take along Sasha and an assault and get the assault charged to hold back the walkers long enough while alternating Sasha with her charged.

Already tried, but ended with up 3 survivors at the hospital.
  • ShayHaShayHa Member Posts: 319
    > @Superhero said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Already tried, but ended with up 3 survivors at the hospital.

What rsl if i may ask?
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 220
    ShayHa said:

What rsl if i may ask?

Walker level 33...
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,975
    For me.... I look at Frozen Gate....... just like " Only way out " from Terminus

Charge up!..... hold off!..... Stun... stun.... stun!

Jenng
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,457
    It's time for #fixthegrind again.
    CronusJayZjrodrf2ATLAS-ZJoeBobPic
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,164
    3-starred Frozen Gate with Stabby Rick, Morgan, and Shooter Rick with Winter Bow. Worked well because my Rick can 1-shot kill Level 33 Walkers and got Stabby Rick to the gate quick. I agree that Sasha and 2 Assaults will be the way to go for anything higher.
    Jenng
  • TWDaddictionTWDaddiction Member Posts: 489
    Personally 3 starred MM 39 with Sasha, assault and rick. Didn’t even get hit but the key is, try and get to the gate. Sasha And the assault won’t kill walkers that high. Either will rick without a charge, so don’t linger around or the spawn count will catchup quick
    Danski_46GovernatorJenng
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,411
    I did exactly same as JayZ except I run immediately as far to the gate as possible round one.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 714
    It's also possible to do with 2 bruisers and a scout opening the gate. First take out the initial walkers (use TR to minimize threat counter). Before starting on the gate, put the bruisers down and left, which will lure the upper spawn down instead of towards the gate. Then keep stunning the crowd (not too many to stun as it's a tight space there) and sprint towards the gate when it starts to get open.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Danski_46PandreqSuperhero
  • JessR36JessR36 Member Posts: 9
    Really dislike this challenge - super tough on the eyes. I’m skipping rather than grinding this week, so my scores will be very low for my guild 🤔
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 157
    edited December 2019
    JayZ said:

Haha, sorry @Superhero. Hope this vid helps!

lol

Perfect traits, perfect weapons, 6x gold badges and luck will help you to survive. Players who don't spend houndreds of $ per month can't beat that challenge @ higher levels. So nice vid, but not for default players. Thx.
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
    WellyLugaDanski_46TWDaddictionJayZATLAS-ZTCBRITOSuperheroJoeBob
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,126
    @Novell what @JayZ is showing does not require hundreds of dollars per month. About 20 would be enough.
    Of course skill is involved as well, not taking anything away from Jay, portion of luck too.
    Danski_46Picpsychwolf
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 244
    I think what you should take from the video is the technique. Same goes for all videos you see online. If your survivors, weapons, badges etc are not as strong as @JayZ ’s, you may not be able to get quite that deep into the challenge. I’m in the same boat, I can’t get to 40+. But I’ve learned loads from watching how others beat tough levels.

Good luck!! 😎
    Danski_46JayZTCBRITOJenng
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,081
    It's more about survivor traits and tactics than bought gear, it certainly helps but stuff you get for free can still get you far. My most damaging knife came in a gold tg crate.
    TCBRITOJoeBobJenng
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    I hate the gate mission. Once you get to the point where you simply switch stun/charge it's easy but getting there requires some luck too. In the video, if one of the attacks would've been a critical hit -> no 3 stars. For this mission, I'm fine with 2* anyway so I just move forward.
    Danski_46TCBRITO
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,457
    Specific class bonus is a cancer in this game. It should stop as soon as possible.

Class bonuses just thrown in more unbalance in a game that is already very unbalanced. This is a case this week, which ruins any decent feedback for the map set.

There are several different types of bonus that are more interesting for strategy, grind reduction etc.
    TCBRITOPic
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,688
    Maybe for end gamers you are probably right, however for mid to low level players having charged scouts allow them to get further in the challenge and get the rewards they may not normally get, usually the whole guild will do better too again gaining more rewards. Believe it or not the grind doesn’t really exist for those with level 20-24 survivors.
    TroublemakerRealClareB
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,081
    I like the different class bonuses, gives you options of how to play the missions. Might be charged scouts this week but I'm not only using them all the time.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,411
    I would like to see a bigger variety on the weekly bonus. The -1 charge point was a nice refreshing new event.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    JayZPic