Screen Recorder Help

Hi forum people, can you please advise what is the best screen recording app for use with an android tablet please? Having trouble finding one which will actually record my screen.
If it helps, I am using a Lenovo Tab M10. Android 9.
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep

Comments

• LevLev Member Posts: 44
    edited December 2019
    Hi @DblEdgeDEP. My opinion is to use DU Recorder, just like you were used to use it on you video. I'm also using it. It is the best screen recorder for Android 5.0 Lollypop to Android 9.0 Pie, in terms of:
    -Complete essential video & picture editing features.
    -Detail configuration settings for recording.
    -Watermark.
    -Fast, small in size and low in system resources consumption.
    -High quality output.
    -Free.

There are almost no differences between Android smartphone and Android tablet, except for:
    -Bigger screen size for tablet.
    -Higher batt. consumption for tablet (bigger screen = bigger power).
    -No optimization for cellular connection/network for tablet.

Hope it helps you to find and to choose one.

EDIT:
    Sorry, wrong spelling, @Dbl_Edge_DEP.
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP, since you were using DU Rec before, I'm assuming you are using new device and you could not find that DU Recorder in PlayStore. I forget that I was searching it before and I also could not find it. So:
    -Back it up on your old device using APK Manager (find one in PlayStore, there are a lot of it).
    -Open your File Manager, send backed-up DU Rec APK to your new device by using Bluetooth, WifiDirect, etc.
    -New Android 9 Tab with DU Recorder :).
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    Cheers @Lev I was running in to issues finding viable apps which would function properly. Yes it's a new device so I wanted to make sure I was using optimal app to device ratio.
    I ended up using AZ Recorder, suggested by @Mario_Romero and so far it has done more than what I expected of it.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Just read it on PlayStore, looks good with magic-button :).
    Dbl_Edge_DEP